User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new mps6 owner love it, love this forum.

Welcome, 6 coming out of the woodwork everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Thanks, I'm down in albany but i might come up every now and then for a cruise. Do you guys ever head out to watch the drift rounds at barbagellos?
    Yeah Sam I've been to a few drift rounds at Barbagellos, they have gotten better over the years as local drift skills improve, events are better coordinated now too. Was a joke early on in the picture.

Worth a drive up to the big smoke for the bigger drift events particularly when the really good eastern state drivers are in town.

3. Default

Yeah I have been up for a d2 round I think it was and it was great. I'll have to keep an eye out in the cruise threads and see if I can make it up sometime. Still trying to figure out how this whole forum thing works. Ie navigating, searching. etc. getting there slowly I think.

Hi mate, nice car. great pic in the dirt lol

I was like you, stock all the way... I did that for 2 years then the modding started great fun and the DIY mods are realy rewarding power/handeling wise.

Might be able to get the led s behind the mesh! I know mal had two spotties there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12