User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New MPS My13

Nice look.

I've had an MPS3 GenII, and now have a 2011 WRX. 0-100 the WRX is quicker, due to AWD. Not by much tho, only about a second (5.3s v 6.1s).

Default New MPS My13

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post

Nice look.

I've had an MPS3 GenII, and now have a 2011 WRX. 0-100 the WRX is quicker, due to AWD. Not by much tho, only about a second (5.3s v 6.1s).
    Hi mate.

Those figures you are quoting are the factory produced figures?? I say that because a few people on the WRX forum my mate is on are saying that in the "real world" the MPS is actually quicker in a straight line. Due to the drive being FWD and as we know produce more power quicker than an AWD or RWD...

I guess all will be revealed once we sit side by side

Default New MPS My13

Hi Brad,

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking MPS there mate. Enjoy the car, get used to its characteristics and ad for your room mates car, well I've tested this with a my11 wrx and mps Is faster every time. Remember have fun.

Nice colour mate, I pick up mine next week... Same colour..

Hello and welcome mate, you certainly have chosen the best colour combo! Absolutely loving the pearl white with the 2013 black touches! Have fun with look after it and the car will return the compliment! Thats for certain!

Cheers Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12