User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brand New Mazda 3 Mps MY13

Nice car mate, welcome. Straight into the mods, nice. Corksport do lowered springs too, just ordered some myself

2. Default

Sweet who through led? I got quoted $450 for H&R without fitment, sounds high?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingsta View Post
    Sweet who through led? I got quoted $450 for H&R without fitment, sounds high?
    I paid about that for my H&R springs (springs only)

And welcome
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

4. Default

Hey Caffeine, thanks I got quoted $345 from cork sport direct from the US so I guess just gotta decide which way to go.

There should not be any issues between gen 2 2009 to 2012 model springs or rates ,but to be sure go to dealer and check that part nos are the same first. Just maybe Mazda could have altered spring rates etc,but i doubt it.
    Pedders and others probably do not have up to date catalouge ,so are hesitant to supply. Most catalouges are well behind model releases.
    Hope that helps.

Hi all,

Name is Zane live in Brisbane new to the forum and the world of Mazda's. Traded my 05 WRX on a brand new Mazda 3 Mps today and so far I am really impressed. Hope to learn heaps from all the members here about my new love for all things Mazda. Will take some better photos in the days coming.
    That was the one in the showroom floor... I nearly picked that one but opted for the white instead...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    That was the one in the showroom floor... I nearly picked that one but opted for the white instead...
    Hehe yer I was lucky it was the colour I wanted was meant to be, when does yours arrive? You get it through grand prix as well?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    There should not be any issues between gen 2 2009 to 2012 model springs or rates ,but to be sure go to dealer and check that part nos are the same first. Just maybe Mazda could have altered spring rates etc,but i doubt it.
    Pedders and others probably do not have up to date catalouge ,so are hesitant to supply. Most catalouges are well behind model releases.
    Hope that helps.
    Thanks old head I messaged one of the sponsors on this site to be sure gunna order the springs and REM of them soon, then I'll get the rear sway bar shortly after I see your on the Sunnycoast we should do a sunshine coast cruise night for sure

Hehe yer I was lucky it was the colour I wanted was meant to be, when does yours arrive? You get it through grand prix as well?
    Hey , I actually work there, so I had to buy it there.. Lol. Mine actually arrived before yours but I get it Monday week cos I've been away..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    Hey , I actually work there, so I had to buy it there.. Lol. Mine actually arrived before yours but I get it Monday week cos I've been away..
    No way lol to funny

Welcome Love the black parts! I wish I would of known Mazda were going to make the MPS wheels in black before I went about powdercoating mine! Ohwell haha, I want the back bumper part of mine like the '13 mps's so bad, will get it done asap... Also, as I have the iPod connection in my SP I have a question about your usb connection... Can you go through artists a-z? and skip to say.... D or something? Because I'm slightly annoyed that when going through artists using the ipod connection I have to manually go through every single artist and cannot skip to whatever letter I want. I have over 900 artists so it takes forever

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by camerongb View Post
    Welcome Love the black parts! I wish I would of known Mazda were going to make the MPS wheels in black before I went about powdercoating mine! Ohwell haha, I want the back bumper part of mine like the '13 mps's so bad, will get it done asap... Also, as I have the iPod connection in my SP I have a question about your usb connection... Can you go through artists a-z? and skip to say.... D or something? Because I'm slightly annoyed that when going through artists using the ipod connection I have to manually go through every single artist and cannot skip to whatever letter I want. I have over 900 artists so it takes forever
    Good question I haven't really tried yet lol I will play with the stereo a bit more tomorrow and let you know I still haven't found the shuffle function yet haha

Good question I haven't really tried yet lol I will play with the stereo a bit more tomorrow and let you know I still haven't found the shuffle function yet haha
    Thanks

Plastidip mate, plastidip. I will be doing mine soon, it is a breeze working with plastidip
    Cheers

Grumpy

Tuned with
    By Alex...........

Welcome there mate, you certainly have chosen the right car! Absolutely loving the 2013 models and the exterior changes! Make sure you stick around on the forum, there's loads to read and learn on here which will only benefit you on the knowledge of these cars on the do's and dont's!

Cheers Lee

16. Default

Thanks
    Hey cameron it doesn't seem you can I only have the option to randomly play all songs on the USB or per folder but no artist search

Hey cameron it doesn't seem you can I only have the option to randomly play all songs on the USB or per folder but no artist search
    Ahh bummer! Same here... the suggestion in the manual for it is to make a playlist lol... hopefully it gets updated sometime.

18. Default

Turbo downpipe, high flow cat and custom tune... epic power/ torque gain..

I am so jealous of those black rims dude. I chose the black but after looking at this I should have waited for the refresh and gone for the silver. Looks haawt.

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akqrate View Post
    Turbo downpipe, high flow cat and custom tune... epic power/ torque gain..

I am so jealous of those black rims dude. I chose the black but after looking at this I should have waited for the refresh and gone for the silver. Looks haawt.
    Thanks, yer i love the silver was def my favorite colour. That's prob the mods I'm going to stick with performance wise just haven't decided wether to go DP only or a full TBE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12