User Tag List

Thread: New Gen 1 MPS 3 owner!

Default New Gen 1 MPS 3 owner!

Hi all,

Another Gen 1 MPS 3 owner here (true red), which I'm rather chuffed about. I've only ever seen a couple on the road and never thought I'd be driving one, but here I am and finding this forum to be a wealth of information.

I'd been looking for a second-hand car for months (starting with SP20s, then up to SP23s), and was continuously disappointed with what I found. It's rare to find a car that has been cared for both mechanically and aesthetically, they are seen to be just as "disposable" as anything else. And these were the cars that were apparently "immaculate" and "full service history", or so I thought. A good example MPS came up at a fair price and here I am It really is an unknown car, the perfect sleeper - so many people I've shown it off to think it's just a "nice little Mazda", I gently try to suggest it's a bit more than that, but give up pretty quickly

Looking forward to being part of the forum!

JB

Default Re: New Gen 1 MPS 3 owner!

Put them in passenger seat, boot it in 3rd, opinions change pretty quick

Glad you've found a good car
    Enjoy the forums!!

Hi and welcome

Welcome mate... just curious, where are you from?

I'm living in Viewbank/Rosanna, working in Hawthorn.

Hi and welcome hope u enjoy the mps i know my partner and i love our 6mps we have an event coming up in 5 weeks and hope u make it to some future vic events

Thanks lisspeed, a meet sounds good - can't find much in the VIC events section of the forum though, where will it be?

8. Default

welcome Byrd

Quote Originally Posted by byrd View Post
    thanks lisspeed, a meet sounds good - can't find much in the vic events section of the forum though, where will it be?
    hey bryd the event that is up and coming is in the vic cruise section under winton last post is by allo80

10. Default

Welcome to the fold my fellow VIC MPSer....

Winton is going to be great fun! I'm a little excited since I've never taken my car on a track before and I've owned it since '06!

Hi and Welcome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2