User Tag List

Thread: Hello everyone!!

1. Cool Hello everyone!!

Hi my name is Mario I'm new to this forum and too Mazda as well! I just bought my 2011 mps last week and I'm loving it! Just wondering what mods I can do or where i can go to do it without voiding the warranty?!?!

Hi Mario,

Any modified part will void warranty on the part you replace / modify and any associated parts in relation to that mod.

3. Default

Thanks mate, well that sucks haha. I guess I'll just have to hope nothing goes wrong after the mod then!

I was expecting this for an introductory post...

"Ehh, my name is a Mario, I boughta the MPS. Where cana I go to makea the car throw the turtle shells..."

Lol, welcome mate, as mentioned above certain parts will void warranty to the part being replaced. But there's plenty you can do to the MPS to keep it in warranty.

Just depends what you want to do to it I guess.

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Default Re: Hello everyone!!

Matt hit nail on the head...
    Some dealers are a bit more lenient than others though...

Had one dealer refuse to cover my broken window motor cause I had an exhaust, whilst another happily did it....

ECU tuning pretty much stuffs everything though

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Had one dealer refuse to cover my broken window motor cause I had an exhaust, whilst another happily did it....
    That's just BS though! Write a letter of complaint to head office

M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

7. Default

! sorry to disappoint rogwick! I should get that in a sticker and put it on the car haha..I was just looking to make the car a bit more powerful and louder because it's way to quiet for my liking. I'm thinking of putting a cat back and cold air?

Lol, guys who know me well know I enjoy a laugh! Powerful I would suggest a tune preferably one you can flash on/off yourself (the MPS3 can unlock some decent gains with a tune alone)

I don't see exhaust being a problem, however if you get a downpipe and the turbo seals fail that might be warranty void in that aspect. If its too quiet then just swap the mufflers out and retain the stockies.

Intake should be fine, can always take it off if need be. SRI/CAI will give a nice induction sound

M P S

Hi Mario, i have 2 great dealers mine was heavily modded and they still did work for me. Best advice get to know your/friend Mazda dealer always take your car to them most of the time they will help you out