User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RichTune E-Tuning

1. Default RichTune E-Tuning

Hey OZ MPS Club. My name is Rich Brockman from RichTune.org and I'm looking to expand my e-tuning business around the world now that Cobb's AccessPort has beta support for the global Mazdaspeed/MPS market.

Customer support and trust is our most important value. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure your getting the best experience and value. This is why we never re-brand a "cookie cutter tune". Every tune is custom and optomized to fit your needs.

You can also count on a quick turn around. Some tuners are working wth dozens of clients and take days or even weeks to respond. Not here! In most cases you will get an update within 12 to 24 hours.

Vendor status coming soon.

cheers!
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    Worlds fastest stock tubro MPS
    12.263 @ 112 mph 1.669 60'
    243 kW 538 Nm

Default Re: RichTune E-Tuning

Seen some of your work over on MSF, looking forward to you changing the way tuning happens here in aus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Welcome Rich!

I'll be starting my etune with RichTune shortly.

Quick replies........more like chat/instant messaging

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by KRNAGE; 12-10-2012 at 07:35 AM.

Very interested once I get my tmic on.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Good to see you come over to the Aussie side Rich.

Hope you get lots of work out of us crazy bastards

Good to see another tuning option out there!

once I get my TMIC, I will be in the market for a e-tune myself

Not to sound rude but i'd like to also know how experienced you guys are at tunning these cars.... I'm looking into doing a possible e-tune depending on results/ price etc.. Currently sitting on stage 2 off the shelf map. Although it's standard, i feel like it runs really rough... hmmm

It would be good to let us know some experiences and what sort of outcome we can possibly achieve

Thanks and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Not to sound rude but i'd like to also know how experienced you guys are at tunning these cars.... I'm looking into doing a possible e-tune depending on results/ price etc.. Currently sitting on stage 2 off the shelf map. Although it's standard, i feel like it runs really rough... hmmm

It would be good to let us know some experiences and what sort of outcome we can possibly achieve

Thanks and welcome!
    I think this is a reasonable question, how long have you guys been tuning etc? Obviously we can see results from your website Results and they look great but the more confident with you we are the better
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

9. Default RichTune E-Tuning

I understand your concerns. I've been tuning the Mazda platform for a couple years but didn't start RichTune till January 2012. Between myself and John (my partner) we've tuned approx 50 Mazdaspeeds/MPS and about 10 of those were big turbo cars. We have experience with pump gas, meth, e85, race fuel. 5th and 6th port aux injection is also possible. Turbos include BNR S3, gt3071r, gt3076r, gtx3071, gtx3076.
    Lots of people are skeptical about the e-tuning process but I promise you it's easy and the absolute best bang for your buck.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cobb AP w/RichTune | NATOR D.C. FMIC | 3" ATP MAF | Autotech HPFP internals | HKS SSQV2 | Ebay DP | Mazdaspeed SRI | PG TIP | Denso ITV22 | PTP Intake Gasket | Prosport OCC | Prosport Gauges | TWM Bushings | NATOR D.C. SS | SU RMM | CP-e RDM | Whiteline RSB | Megan Springs w/Drag Bags | AutoExe Strut Tower Bar
    243 kW 538 Nm

10. Default RichTune E-Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    I think this is a reasonable question, how long have you guys been tuning etc? Obviously we can see results from your website Results and they look great but the more confident with you we are the better
    Yes thank you for pointing this info out. Please visit RichTune.org for info. Once you submit a tune request we will send you detailed info on the e-tuning process.

243 kW 538 Nm

Default RichTune E-Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by richierichness View Post
    I understand your concerns. I've been tuning the Mazda platform for a couple years but didn't start RichTune till January 2012. Between myself and John (my partner) we've tuned approx 50 Mazdaspeeds/MPS and about 10 of those were big turbo cars. We have experience with pump gas, meth, e85, race fuel. 5th and 6th port aux injection is also possible. Turbos include BNR S3, gt3071r, gt3076r, gtx3071, gtx3076.
    Lots of people are skeptical about the e-tuning process but I promise you it's easy and the absolute best bang for your buck.

Cheers!

Great! I believe there's already an Australian tune in progress, will be interested to see how it goes and look forward to future results.
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

I just submitted my form, will keep everyone posted on the process!! and do a review at the end!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post
    Welcome Rich!

I'll be starting my etune with RichTune shortly.

Quick replies........more like chat/instant messaging

Haha I try to be as quick as possible with questions. Cant wait to start your tune sir!

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Great! I believe there's already an Australian tune in progress, will be interested to see how it goes and look forward to future results.
    Since KRNAGE might be the first tune I'll see if he will be interested in making a thread documenting all the results and his experience.

Anyways, hello ladies and gentlemen. Im Jon, Rich's partner. Like Rich said we strive to provide the best tune suited for your car and needs. All my emails push to my cell so if you have any questions about the tune or concerns or just anything to do with the car in general I always try to reply as fast as I can. Tunes usually have quick turn around as well. Usually same day. If im on the computer when i get logs ill turn around with a map in minutes. If you guys have any question about the process or are curious about anything e-tune wise at this point feel free to message me or Rich and we will be more than happy to answer them.

Yeah happy to document as we go Jon

Hopefully next few days we will start, just checking over my car (making sure no leaks after fmic install)

Whats the going rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Whats the going rate?
    From RichTune's site
    Pricing

im going for an e85 map also

17. Default RichTune E-Tuning

We are working on obtaining vendor status and hope to get more info posted here.

ok talk about dedication, ive just been emailing @Dantes5823 for the last half hour at least with further questions, yes he was replying to me at 2am

im about to start my first logs - will create a different thread for this though.

Yes, please keep us updated. I am very very interested. Would like to give this a go as well.

I know i've brought this issue up ages ago and yes i know i will still needa datalog but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? As i was just reading the "hesitation" thread on here and figured i might ask now that more people have gotten the AP

I've been getting some hesitation, come and go.. on the AP stage 2 map. Can't exactly pin point what it is. All spark plugs were checked at 7mm (off top of my head) before putting it in as i'm currently running one step colder plugs. Since i've had the stage 2 map, i got 2 slight "hesitation" WOT on 5th gear. - So full boost from 3rd, 4th and then 5th (Still gotta data log for it) Have not figured out or experienced it since then. I do sometimes still get hesitation like randomly entering through corners?? (NO traction control light flashing, traction control was left on)

I'm thinking its the tune thats causing the timing again, not really sure. Could be software issue. Not too sure. As the generic AP maps i reckon run very rough.... I have been talking to Cobb on the forum, but they need to look at some datalogs before determining what the issue might be. Problem is, it doesn't usually occur all the time and certainly hard to replicate.

I had all the mods on before running stock map and did not get this hesitation till i had the new map installed..

I also have noticed that as the car gets started in the mornings (cold start) my exhaust will pop once or twice and hesitates almost as though it is about to die out. at the same point every day - as the throttle/ rev range is reduced. Again, never experienced this before with the stock ECU (same modifications)

Do you think the new tune you guys provide will perhaps get rid of this 'hesitation' issue? And adding more potential for power?

Please keep me updated! I'm about to fill out the form online with you guys but need more info!!
    Current:
    CP-e: Xcel Nano Intake/ Nviscid TIP/ TMIC/ HPFP/ Stage 2 REM/xFlex Driv/ Pass EM 75/ UR 3" Turbo- Back Exhaust/ RichTune Custom/ HKS SSQV Typ 3/ DBA 4000 Rotors/ Remsa Pads/ Tein SS Coilovers/ Whiteline (F&R) Sway Bars/ AutoExe: Turbo Suction Kit/ Strut Tower Bar/ Floor Cross Bar/ Lower Arm Bar (F&R)/ Sports Steering Wheel/TWM: A6 Leopard Gearknob/ Solid Base Bushings/ Work: 11R-FT 18X8.5/ RS Lock Nuts/ CP-e Tow Plate/ Yokohama AD08
    Delivery/ Install: HKS EVC6/ JBR: Oil Catch Can

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast