User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hello!

i think im leaning towards the red ones, im just not overly keen on the entire thing being black and i dont like any of silver ones i've seen .. fussy i know haha if anyones seen any decent ones please please please send me a link im hoping to make a decision within the next couple of months and get them as christmas present for myself haha thanks for all the thoughts peoples!

Quote Originally Posted by KFuNk View Post
    Did someone say too much red! I say go whole red looks shit hot IMO. You can never have too much red or any colour. But that's me. Dude what ever you like as you'll be the one that looks at them everyday. Good luck.
    is that your car? Looks fkn sexy! haha love the rims!

Default Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvv View Post
    is that your car? Looks fkn sexy! haha love the rims!
    Thanks man. Yeah that's mine. they are Koya CR Tek they are a all matte black but I painted them red. Had them red for about 7 months now going to be changing colour again. This is how bright they were when first painted. Can always paint any rim later if not happy. I was never a fan of the black/silver combo either.

2XS+ChipTorque=DeathStar

i do like that style, what colour are you going to paint them now? they look killer red!! i think i've decided to go with the black/red rims i saw a black 2012 mps with black powder coated rims yesterday at mazda.. didnt really do anything for me

Default Hello!

Going back to black not a matte so a Satin black as im changing calipers to green fourth time im changing them in 2 years. So don't want to look like a Christmas tree. Lol

Just about finished
    Last edited by KFuNk; 03-11-2012 at 11:55 PM.

i actually like the green i think i want to paint mine red, not sure about doing them self i wouldn't even know were to start! who would you even ask?

while were on the subject of tyres i had a great weekend.. i some how managed to slash my tyre on a curb i wasn't even driving fast considering it was in a drive through but my bad for hitting it i guess not sure how i feel about these space savers haha not a great look which brings me to my next question.. can anyone recommend a decent brand? i have nexen's on the other 3 which were treating me fine until this happened now am questioning weather to get all new ones? although they only are 5 months old as the dealer chucked on new tyres before i bought it! ended up buying a cheapy austyre to replace the flat one not sure how i feel about that one either
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	184929_10151263486465102_1281285076_n.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	12970

Hey, welcome to the forum (delayed, i know).

Check out http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/handl...ew-thread.html for tyre reviews. You'll find that a lot of people on here have gone through different tyres, and have posted their views on handling/tyre wear/road noise. Currently I'm running Maxxis iPro's, and they stick to the road really well, tyre wear from what I've read is reasonable, but they are a little noisier than some since they are a directional tyre (directional tyres tend to produce more noise than bi-directionals). That being said, they're a leap ahead in performance and noise from the Dunlops our cars come with as standard, so it was an easy decision for me.

A mod I would highly suggest, and I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned already (unless I missed it while reading through this thread) is replacing the REM (Rear Engine Mount). Replacing this with an aftermarket, firmer version completely changes the way the car feels. It eliminates most of the engine bounce (wheel hop) when taking off hard, and makes you feel a lot closer to your car. There are various versions around, I personally am using the Sure Motorsports Street Spec. Installation is easy, 30-40 minutes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234