User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12 hr bathurst armourall 2011 dates !!

Col deposits are all paid for all the accommodation in Bathurst .

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Col deposits are all paid for all the accommodation in Bathurst .
    10 /4 GOOD BUDDY

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

i will book while im there next weekend the closest motel/hotel from the track lol...

Col I have sent a email to mazda motorsport and cc'd you in if anyone can make this happen Graeme is good he will chat with Ben and other parties. We will make this big,I have filled graeme in with the relay starting in Bathurst and need help with all the dealerships.....

I have put my holidays in, for a week and a bit around this date. so i will be there

The surprise is I will be living there by then me thinks.....if a cetain job comes off

Col is it a must that I bring the SP25, because theres a small chance mum might need it and my only form of transport is my Astra

Bradsta for the car display & parade lap it must be all Mazda ( Mazda Aust & dealerships are involved ) sorry mate you can do the parade lap as a passenger in somebody elses car or swap cars with your mum for the week end .

Col

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Col I have sent a email to mazda motorsport and cc'd you in if anyone can make this happen Graeme is good he will chat with Ben and other parties. We will make this big,I have filled graeme in with the relay starting in Bathurst and need help with all the dealerships.....
    Good work Rino I have your e- mail ,I will e-mail you copys of my e-mails to the event car club orginiser as well for your imformation .

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

9. Default

Col just a suggestion .... you have a few different threads going on about this event where none of them really just have the detail spelt out clearly.

If you really want to get good interest and numbers its much better to just have 1 thread in the cruise section with concise information, dates, details etc and not really cluttered up with chit chat etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Col just a suggestion .... you have a few different threads going on about this event where none of them really just have the detail spelt out clearly.

If you really want to get good interest and numbers its much better to just have 1 thread in the cruise section with concise information, dates, details etc and not really cluttered up with chit chat etc.
    i second that
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post

OK guys point taken I think you are correct so someone in admin please combine all 3 threads about Bathurst 12 hr into 1 thread in cruise forum .Sorry BB I do tend to get carried away
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

I will be there with the Mazda2. Accomodation booked in Bathurst for Friday & Saturday nights. (Blayney Tourist Park also has lots of cabins free at this stage)

A kick off BBQ at a local dealership is a great idea.

I'll be there as well Possibly in the 8

Rino is closing thread for Col...

New thread started in Cruise Thread..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12