User Tag List

Thread: JBR 3.5" Metal intake with AEM filter + honeycomb straightener (VIC) $150

1. Default JBR 3.5" Metal intake with AEM filter + honeycomb straightener (VIC) $150

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Item:
    JBR 3.5" Metal intake with AEM filter + honeycomb straightener. has 3.5" to OEM reducer also.
    Location: Vic. Melb north suburbs or sth eastern during working hrs
    Item Condition: Purchased it 2nd hand, never installed it. Has slight batt tray rub, but as new used condition
    Reason for selling: Already have a 3" TIP/SRI
    Price and price conditions: $150. Post + $25
    Extra Info: Use big maf cal tables via lex (msf forums or go to stratified site) , too easy.

Pictures: Attached

Contact via PM please.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by creole; 17-02-2015 at 07:09 PM.

2. Default

Will this fit bl and bk ?

3. Default

Fits both BL & BK. Requires ECU relocation to top of the fusebox as per all 3.5" intakes

This is rediclously cheap, somebody buy this! ECU fits inside the stock batterybox on the gen 1 3 also...with a bit of hack and slash modification

5. Default

This is still for sale guys. Grab a bargain

6. Default

Just to confirm does this filter go inside the OEM air box with 3.5" upgrade pipe attached. If it's pod filter in engine bay, then strictly OFF-ROAD use only. I looked on MS site couldn't find this jbr option, is it stage III?

Can you post the pics again. They don't seem to work

9. Default

Last edited by creole; 15-02-2015 at 06:45 PM.

10. Default

Will this fit an MPS6? I have relocated the battery, so that's no issue. If so, I'll take it.

11. Default

Yes it will fit an MS6 (came from an MS6). I am missing one 2.5" hose clamp but you can re use the OEM clamp anyway.
    Which state are you in

12. Default

I'm in VIC, located Ballarat but I work in Melbourne, mostly in South Melbourne though.

13. Default

does it fit the mps3? Also can u please reply to my messages. Thank you.

14. Default

sold pending payment

15. Default

Still for sale or sold ?

16. Default

Sold man, I bought it.