User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BT journey over before it began.

Default BT journey over before it began.

NOW PARTING OUT!

Items:
    1 x Grimmspeed EBCS Electronic Boost Control Solenoid Mazdaspeed 3 Mazdaspeed 6 - $105+POSTAGE

1 x ATP Turbo GTX28R Bolt-On Turbo Kit MS3 - $1650+POSTAGE

1 x Bosch 3.5 Bar TMap Map Sensor with IAT -SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

1 x HTP 3.0" Intake System with Filter MS3/MS6 - $260+POSTAGE

1 x Bitwise Motorsports Bosch MAP Sensor Connector Mazdaspeed 3 Mazdaspeed 6 - $65+POSTAGE

Item Condition: Brand New

Reason for selling: After further reflection i've decided to spend this money on something else for the car & taking a different tuning route.

Price and price conditions: AS PER EACH ITEM - FIRM

Extra Info: All up the above owes me around $2650 (inc shipping from the US). Purchased for my Gen2 MPS3 (all parts are compatible with Gen1, Gen2 MPS3, MPS6 & CX-7)
    Last edited by LRRH; 07-12-2013 at 06:54 AM.
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Just as an FYI - all these parts will fit on all MPS models and the CX-7 if anyone was so inclined

3. Default

I'm keen, but don't have the cash outlay till after christmas sorry! I was chasing the GTX3071 turbo as well but if it's still all available when I have the money I'll be in contact Good luck with the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayd View Post
    Just as an FYI - all these parts will fit on all MPS models and the CX-7 if anyone was so inclined
    Thanks For clarifying this mate, appreciate it.
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Quote Originally Posted by rparker View Post
    I'm keen, but don't have the cash outlay till after christmas sorry! I was chasing the GTX3071 turbo as well but if it's still all available when I have the money I'll be in contact Good luck with the sale!
    No worries man, thank for your interest!

GTX2867 yeah?

Very tempted... would you sell without the Bitwise and the Grimspeed? I already have those but I'd take the 3.5" sensor.
    I also might not need the intake as I have the HTP 3.5" but I might grab it... @Rayd; might be able to tell me if I should just use the 3.5"

You can use the 3.5" HTP intake but you will need to find a 3" to 3.5"" silicone coupler to fit over the compressor housing inlet (which is 3")

Quote Originally Posted by cletusb View Post
    GTX2867 yeah?

Very tempted... would you sell without the Bitwise and the Grimspeed? I already have those but I'd take the 3.5" sensor.
    I also might not need the intake as I have the HTP 3.5" but I might grab it... @Rayd; might be able to tell me if I should just use the 3.5"
    Hey mate, i'd really prefer to sell everything together as i'm looking to fund another project and TBH i don't have time to sell the items separately. Might be a chance to make some money back if you resell. About $500 worth of parts alone in those 3 items and that's not factoring in the money i've lost with shipping...remember these items are brand new. Worse case scenario if you considered taking the HTP intake, i could sell without the other 2 items. Can't take anything less the $1900 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayd View Post
    You can use the 3.5" HTP intake but you will need to find a 3" to 3.5"" silicone coupler to fit over the compressor housing inlet (which is 3")
    Oh yeah know I would need the coupler, was more talking along the lines of is the 3.5" too much of an intake for the turbo size?

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialSpool View Post
    Hey mate, i'd really prefer to sell everything together as i'm looking to fund another project and TBH i don't have time to sell the items separately. Might be a chance to make some money back if you resell. About $500 worth of parts alone in those 3 items and that's not factoring in the money i've lost with shipping...remember these items are brand new. Worse case scenario if you considered taking the HTP intake, i could sell without the other 2 items. Can't take anything less the $1900 though.
    Understandable you do not wan't to seperate, let me think it over. You might get someone who wants the whole kit

Oh yeah know I would need the coupler, was more talking along the lines of is the 3.5" too much of an intake for the turbo size?

Understandable you do not wan't to seperate, let me think it over. You might get someone who wants the whole kit
    No sweat mate. Thanks.

Oh yeah know I would need the coupler, was more talking along the lines of is the 3.5" too much of an intake for the turbo size?)
    Soz, misinterpreted your question.
    Definitely not too big, infact the bigger the better!

This is an awesome deal, id be all over this if I was looking at going BT again. Good luck im sure it'll sell quick. Almost makes me wanna sell BNR to try something else

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    This is an awesome deal, id be all over this if I was looking at going BT again. Good luck im sure it'll sell quick. Almost makes me wanna sell BNR to try something else
    Thanks mate, yeah a shame i got cold feet, not in the game of dropping cash on the footpath but in the end needed to look at things a little more rationally, so small loss this time, but have something else in mind i'd prefer to spend my money on.

can't believe you've changed your mind bobby, GLWS ,this is an awesome deal I would have snapped this up if I didn't get my BNR

15. Default

Shit i recently just added the exact same equipment that you are selling minus 3bar sensor, i would of been all over it mate..anyone interested this is a great price, can we ask what the other project will be.

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    can't believe you've changed your mind bobby, GLWS ,this is an awesome deal I would have snapped this up if I didn't get my BNR
    Yeah, hard one to swallow mate ... On the upside I've decided to tune for E85 so will still get a a little taste of it every now and then with a simple flash of a map

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    Shit i recently just added the exact same equipment that you are selling minus 3bar sensor, i would of been all over it mate..anyone interested this is a great price, can we ask what the other project will be.
    Yeah, bet it feels great to drive mate for me I decided it was overkill. Will get an E85 tune, that along with my stratified tune will keep me interested enough. New project happens right after I sell the go fast bits...it's been done before so nothing too exciting..but definitely looking forward to the latest update..equal mix of form and function..will leave u to guess :P

18. Default

Something where all 4 wheels can get traction hehe, mine doesn't feel that great atm with it Ecuteck tuned, just about to commence a RAYD tune.. as i said that is a bargain you are selling it for, i have been smashed with the customs tax to get similar through the country.

I'm guessing next project will be a Brabus tuned E series wagon with 685hp

Quote Originally Posted by 70DDD View Post
    I'm guessing next project will be a Brabus tuned E series wagon with 685hp

We already had that dialed in Todd...going halves remember, I get Fridays, Saturdays and every 2nd weekday, you get ever other day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast