User Tag List

Thread: Mazda MPS 3 Gen 2 Corksport stage2 sri/tip and Corksport catless race/test pipe

Default Mazda MPS 3 Gen 2 Corksport stage2 sri/tip and Corksport catless race/test pipe

Item : Corsksport stage 2 sri/tip - black colour for stealth.
    Notes :Comes with required hoses and clamps and brand new un used air filter (JBR dry flow filter). Does not come with an air box
    Item condition : Good condition has done 10,000km.
    Reason for selling : needed a 3 inch intake for turbo upgrade
    Price: Sold

Picture attached
    srics2.JPG

Item : Corksport Stainless Steel catless race/test pipe to suit standard size cat back exhaust. Wil not fit a 3 inch cat back.
    Item Condition : Good condition has done 20,000km, comes with bolts etc.
    Reason for selling : Replaced with a full length catted dump pipe for replacement turbo.

testpipe.JPG

Both items sold, MODS can close thread
    Last edited by shaneski; 22-11-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    Item : Corsksport stage 2 sri/tip - black colour for stealth.
    Notes :Comes with required hoses and clamps and brand new un used air filter (JBR dry flow filter). Does not come with an air box
    Item condition : Good condition has done 10,000km.
    Reason for selling : needed a 3 inch intake for turbo upgrade

Picture attached
    srics2.JPG

Item : Corksport Stainless Steel catless race/test pipe to suit standard size cat back exhaust. Wil not fit a 3 inch cat back.
    Item Condition : Good condition has done 20,000km, comes with bolts etc.
    Reason for selling : Replaced with a full length catted dump pipe for replacement turbo.
    Price: $110
    Extra Info : This was the first mod i ever did to the car before a tune and gave a good power and deep sound boost for way less of the price of a dump pipe and install.
    It wil not throw an engine light etc

testpipe.JPG

With an ecuteck tune the above items with no other mods other than magnaflow muffler and upgraded fuel pump produced a safe 210kw/430Nm at the wheels.
    Bump

The test pipe is still for sale,easy to fit replaces second cat convertor.
    MPS Gen 2 2012 - i think i have Ebola

Would it fit a genwon?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob777 View Post
    Would it fit a genwon?
    Yep same part will fit both

Race pipes are a good cheap upgrade ,easy to install ,80% the grunt of a DP and save big$$ on the messing with a DP install.
    GLWS

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Race pipes are a good cheap upgrade ,easy to install ,80% the grunt of a DP and save big$$ on the messing with a DP install.
    GLWS
    Isn't the most restrictive part the first CAT, which is where the DP is? If yes, would removing a 2nd cat even get 80% of a DP grunt?
    When in doubt, power out....of control.

I about to pick up car from TH this morning which has cost me an arm, a leg and half the house..
    I do want it but will have to get back to you later in the week if still available. Hopefully free up some cash by then. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by lovecolt View Post
    Isn't the most restrictive part the first CAT, which is where the DP is? If yes, would removing a 2nd cat even get 80% of a DP grunt?
    I've seem first hand on the Dyno there is minimal difference between a DP and a test pipe.
    DP are a hi cost with minimal gain senario ,with tune I had 184kwATW then added DP and retune I netted 191ATW .
    //BNR3//HDI FMIC//HTP 3" intake//
    // Ecutek tune//CPE DP/ HPFP//
    // Tein performance street Coilovers //
    // Whiteline RSB// 240kwATW bum Dyno //

Default Mazda MPS 3 Gen 2 Corksport stage2 sri/tip and Corksport catless race/test pipe

Can u send me bank deets? Or where are u located, maybe come give u cash instead. @shaneski
    Last edited by Rob777; 18-11-2013 at 09:37 AM.