User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a cobb Access Port to buy

Post Looking for a cobb Access Port to buy

Hey

Anyone selling or know anyone that's selling their Access Port? let me know

Cheers

Why not try Edge? It's where the majority of AP users got it from. The shipping time is also quite fast.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

3. Default

Its not really prone to wear and tear and yet still loses value second hand, makes it ideal to source a used one and save a few hundred. Not me though, I'm an idiot and got mine when it was 700+ :-)

Whats the website?

5. Default

I've been waiting for over 5 weeks for an AP from MPS garage...if I choose to go with Edge etc, does the unit require re-formatting to suit Aust maps/climate/fuel etc???... I am getting really frustrated with MPS garage and from threads I read it seems like its a fair trend these days

Quote Originally Posted by Trav740 View Post
    I've been waiting for over 5 weeks for an AP from MPS garage...if I choose to go with Edge etc, does the unit require re-formatting to suit Aust maps/climate/fuel etc???... I am getting really frustrated with MPS garage and from threads I read it seems like its a fair trend these days
    No it doesn't require formatting. And if u in Sydney I would just rock up at their shop n get the money back. . Gud luk keep us updating
    Member Of a Wallbangers Club

7. Default

I ordered it thru a Melbourne company who are supplied by MPS Garage... The company in Melbourne have been excellent with keeping me updated and are extremely embarrassed by the delay but they are being run around by MPS Garage...I have been offered a refund by them but was concerned about purchasing a product in the U.S because I thought it would be "pre-loaded" with U.S maps ???

I ordered it thru a Melbourne company who are supplied by MPS Garage... The company in Melbourne have been excellent with keeping me updated and are extremely embarrassed by the delay but they are being run around by MPS Garage...I have been offered a refund by them but was concerned about purchasing a product in the U.S because I thought it would be "pre-loaded" with U.S maps ???
    It is, but can easily download Australian maps
    Firmware is the same, it detects what the ECU is and will only allow you to load the correct maps
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    It is, but can easily download Australian maps
    thanks heaps...I will source one elsewhere and post for some help to "re-format" to suit Australian tune

thanks heaps...I will source one elsewhere and post for some help to "re-format" to suit Australian tune
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12544
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Really hope for your sake this shop isn't putting a mark up on top of the already over inflated price from mpsg.
    Do yourself a favour, tell mpsg where they can stick their AP, send the Melbourne shop this way so they can learn the errors of their ways. And get the AP from Edge
    2013 Ford Focus ST - Performance Blue, Cobb AP

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims

Shop in Melbourne?? Never heard of any.

Quote Originally Posted by leisk View Post
    Whats the website?
    http://www.edgeautosport.com/cobb-tu...sport-ms3-ms6/

This is edgeautosports ap page. The advantage of buying one new is you get warranty with it, where as if you buy second hand you may not be able to make a warranty claim if need be.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 2
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Harry View Post
    Shop in Melbourne?? Never heard of any.
    I have ordered it thru a Melbourne business which gets great reviews from this forum...I'm paying the same price as quoted on MPS Garage's website...I did the transaction thru the Melbourne business for piece of mind purchasing and I intend to get future mods and tuning done there

I have ordered it thru a Melbourne business which gets great reviews from this forum...I'm paying the same price as quoted on MPS Garage's website...I did the transaction thru the Melbourne business for piece of mind purchasing and I intend to get future mods and tuning done there
    Not HPF?
    Because I'm not sure my stomach could handle the laughter if that's the shop you mean.
    2013 Ford Focus ST - Performance Blue, Cobb AP

Gone 2006 3 MPS Sports - True Red, Koni FSD shocks, in dash OEM look Ebay GPS/DVD, Hypertech, RX8 Rims

ok yeah makes sense. Well im gonna keep looking around and if I find a second hand one ill go for that, if not im gonna get a new one soon

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    Not HPF?
    Because I'm not sure my stomach could handle the laughter if that's the shop you mean.
    Haaahaa could be RX8 specialities. He tunes COBB car

Lol. Srsly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I live in Brissy, bought one on E-bay for $620incl shipping from texas usa, shipped to my door in 4 days. All you need to do is update firmware and download a map on the cobb website

Cool ill probs just buy a new one from cobb for that price

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast