User Tag List

Thread: Help with Brocken bolt that holds the diverted valve in place

1. Default Help with Brocken bolt that holds the diverted valve in place

Hi guys. So while changing my spark plugs I was stupid enough to break one of the bolts that holds the diverted valve in place. The top broke off. Most of the thread on the bolt remains in place.
    I've attached a pic of what it looks like with everything in place. I've temporarily secured the Brocken side with a zip tie. Other bolt is fine.
    Where can I take to fix or what should I do.

Also is someone can tell me what they think of the old vs new plugs I would appreciate it.
    Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need some 'easy outs' to get the bolt out or if you can't do it yourself, ask a mechanic /engineer.

The new plugs look new and shiny, the old look old and dirty... Otherwise they look like fine

3. Default

Hi mate, thanks for that. I will try it myself. In case I fail do you or anyone else have any workshop or engineer places? I'm in SW Sydney if you know of a good non rip off workshop to help?
    I haven't used an engineer before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take the tmic off, drill that broken bolt from the under side, with any luck it won't be to tight, the drill bit will bite and spin it out for you and save the thread from needing a helicoil.