User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has my turbo Crapped its self ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Would this be giving me weird Fuel Trims or not? Cause i've either got 1 problem or 2 lol
    If fins are bent than yes. the fins are optimized for best flow if some are bend than flow will be affected, i'd say it will make your fuel trim richer if anything. @SarcasticOne @MPS2NV
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

maybe. have you found your boost levels to be slightly lower than normal also?

or is it spiking??? mine was up to 18-19 psi (on spike) from the set 16 psi

Here guys there is a small upgrade in this rebuild kit for the K04 when compared to the stock bearing unit - KKK K03 K04 Turbo repair rebuild kit, vw audi vauxhall | eBay << but i'd check to see if its exactly the same

@raffa do you know anyone with a inspection camera??? i'd check the rest of the intake and inside your cylinders. and if there is metal in the cylinders then also check the turbine side of the turbo <<< hopefully the intercooler stopped alot of it, if the worst did happen

here's my compressor wheel and its never eaten anything as far as i know and still the damage
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compressor wheel.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	261.3 KB 
ID:	12938
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs

Default Re: Has my turbo Crapped its self ?

Quote Originally Posted by Axspeed6 View Post
    @raffa do you know anyone with a inspection camera??? i'd check the rest of the intake and inside your cylinders. and if there is metal in the cylinders then also check the turbine side of the turbo &lt;&lt;&lt; hopefully the intercooler stopped alot of it, if the worst did happen

here's my compressor wheel and its never eaten anything as far as i know and still the damage
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	compressor wheel.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	261.3 KB 
ID:	12938
    No I don't know anyone however I have cpe tmic and I'm hoping that as it looks a bit more 'dense' with fins I hope it isnt the worst

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    "la fortuna favorisce il coraggioso"
    CP-E TMIC, K&N typhoon SRI , COBB 2way adjustable shifter, TWM bushings, Sure AGS 212g knob, JBR 70a trilogy mounts, JBR boost tubes, Medieval 2.5" TIP, 2XS racepipe, 2XS interior light upgrade, Hypertech , RDA slotted front rotors, DGR coilovers, hotchkis RSB, Ultragauge EM, Work CE28N'S in blaze blue, D1 blue lugs

i have pretty much worked out how to build a bnr stage 3

Fuel Trim's are predominantly in the + but sometimes the short trims are -... Not sure if its the aftermarket tune or what, I never used to take notice of the trims before i was modified .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12