User Tag List

Thread: Endlinks?????

Default Endlinks?????

Anyone here fitted the AWR rear endlinks to their 3MPS? I have a set of Cobb springs , but was wondering if the links would be any benefit over stock??? Also was concerned about how long the stock links would actually last.....
    Anyone......

Blog Entries

I had the Whiteline ones in for a while. See here.

They weren't officially available for the MPS at the time and they made a good difference - but I must have got a dodgy batch as they started to bind and I had to take them back.

3. Default

Aftermarket end links will be way better than stock.. The stockies seem to have around a 10,000km life before they start to rattle, bump, and make other obscene noises... TEIN superstreet endlinks FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    Anyone here fitted the AWR rear endlinks to their 3MPS? I have a set of Cobb springs , but was wondering if the links would be any benefit over stock??? Also was concerned about how long the stock links would actually last.....
    Anyone......
    I've had these endlinks + the cobb suspension package (Springs & Sways) on my car for a very long time now. Lots of people have said they were no good, but i've had no issues with mine. Local pedders said they were great and were doing their job.

I thought the endlinks were only beneficial also if you got upgraded sway bars? Your only putting on springs? Correct me if i'm wrong though

Ive already got the Cobb springs,not the bars, but was contemplating the endlinks....Cheers.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MS3 View Post
    I've had these endlinks + the cobb suspension package (Springs & Sways) on my car for a very long time now. Lots of people have said they were no good, but i've had no issues with mine. Local pedders said they were great and were doing their job.

I thought the endlinks were only beneficial also if you got upgraded sway bars? Your only putting on springs? Correct me if i'm wrong though
    upgraded endlinks are more than likely not to make noise. The MPS3 are not adjustable, so when they start to knock, they're buggered