User Tag List

Thread: Goodyear Tyre Deal - 4 for the price of 3 - expires 29.04.12

Talking Goodyear Tyre Deal - 4 for the price of 3 - expires 29.04.12

For those interested Good Year have a special on at the moment - Buy 4 tyres for the price of 3 - GOODYEAR AUTOCARE NSW & ACT Coupon - 1EEA0

Offer expires 29.4.12. I found out when I called around and they guy said do you have the shop-a-docket.

Makes the F1 Eagle Asymetric 2 look quite reasonable compared to Tirerack import (after adding freight + gst etc).

Check the fine print. Only certain tyres are in the deal I think. The F1's would be very inviting at the price.
    Last edited by Yeldarb; 22-04-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Yep, the F1 Eagle Asym 2 are part of the deal. I'm getting mine tomorrow !

Ok, spill the beans, what did you pay?

Last price I got for the Eagle F1-2 was $315 at Action Tyres Gold Coast.
    Last edited by Yeldarb; 23-04-2012 at 08:38 PM.

5. Default

My sumitomo's were on there last legs so pulled the trigger on some new tyres. Got some 225/45 18 Eagle F1 Directionals, Fitted & balanced for $1078.

There is another F1 (asymmetric 2) & it was (from memory) $50 or $60 per tyre dearer, but probably wuld be overkill for the car as my Mrs has decided that she now likes driving the MPS 6, it is now a daily driver (expect when she tells me she sent another wrx home with its tail between its legs...Still don't know why I ony get 25000 k per set on tyres

Initially was told that that don't have those in stock & none in the warehouse in Brisbane, but they would look around.

Pretty hard to go past that price for a set of F1's.

They are not as noisy as I was expecting. So happy on that front. No idea how they compare at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Ok, spill the beans, what did you pay?

Last price I got for the Eagle F1-2 was $315 at Action Tyres Gold Coast.
    Just got them today. Speaking to the manager at Goodyear Dural. He said my toe out was extreme. The combination of camber + extreme toe caused my very bad inside tyre wear.

Paid $1260 all up - $385 each (buy 3 get 4th free + fitting + disposal of old tyres + wheel alignment).

He wants me to drive it for a week and then come back to re-adjust the toe. He thinks the Mazda specs for the toe on the Gen 2 is incorrect. I'll get a printout on the settings on my next visit.
    Trying to keep it subtle ... | COBB AccessPort | COBB DP | CP-e HPFP | CorkSport TMIC | TurboSmart BPV | Denso ITV22| CorkSport Boost Tubes | SURE Full3 Aeros | SURE REM (Street) | SURE AGS SS Shift Knob | 2XS SSP + SURE CounterShift | Speedline Front Strut Brace | Whiteline RSB | Prima Paint Protection