User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 3 Strut Bar Kit

Default Mazda 3 Strut Bar Kit

I'm looking into getting some of these imported.

Just an EOI at the moment. Depending on cost too.

Product Description

These products are for MAZDA3, we have Front Tower Bar, Rear Tower Bar, Front Lower Tie bar, Rear bumper Chassis bar, Chassis X brace, etc.

Bar Material: Aluminum Alloy(6063), three accessorial bar inside the strut bar, good mechanical property with light weight.
    Bottom Material: Steel plate, fillet processing, stamping to shape.
    Bar Body: Forging to shape.

From top
    2 Strut brace (top left and right)
    Rear bumper brace (1 piece)
    Unknown
    Rear bottom brace
    Front lower 4 point chassis brace
    Rear strut brace
    Rear bumper brace (2 piece)
    Lower structure chassis brace
    Lower middle chassis brace
    Rear bumper chassis brace
    Last edited by 2XS; 11-10-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

I would be keen to see what these will be worth Troy...

Presumably GENI only?

That's a sh$t load of bracing. Will it help more with chassis stiffness or getting power to the ground? Both?

Blog Entries

IMO I wouldn't even bother about the front brace, towers are too close to the firewall to have any chasis twist ect, but they do look f**king cool!

Rear brace would work a gem!!

i have the 5th one down "H" shaped brace seems ok didnt notice much of an upgrade in stiffness BUT my car is pretty firm already with front and rear struts, HHD r+f sways etc

i may.. after i come back after holidays feb next year..

oooo very nice...i already have a GT SPEC mid chasis (second from bottom)..they are so light as well compared to the stock parts so thats a bonus in itself

I can get 2 types of front strut bars, 1 rear strut bar, 1 middle chassis brace, 2 different styles of rear bumper brace (1 piece and a 2 piece), 1 front 4 point chassis brace, 1 lower structure chassis brace, 1 rear bumper chassis brace and 1 rear bottom brace.

Please let me know which items would be more of a preference. Details of items added to 1st post.

That's all just for the Mazda 3. I can get more for other models, including Mazda 2 etc.

Thanks, Troy.
    Last edited by 2XS; 03-02-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Im thinking..... when looking at colours try to choose one that is not associated with another brand that way you will stand alone next to products out there already.

Colours i can think of already (sway bars, springs and strutbars (not including shocks or coilovers))

Silver = Whteline
    Light Orange = Kmac
    Red = Autoexe
    Dark Blue = GT Spec
    light blue = Lovels
    Yellow = King springs
    Pink = STI
    Black = OEM

Ive not seen green, Purple, grey, white (actually i think i have seen white but cant remember brand)

Blog Entries

White would work best with just about any body color, I think. might seem plaIn jane, but black 2XS decal would show nicely

Quote Originally Posted by A Pirate View Post
    Im thinking..... when looking at colours try to choose one that is not associated with another brand that way you will stand alone next to products out there already.

Colours i can think of already (sway bars, springs and strutbars (not including shocks or coilovers))

Silver = Whteline
    Light Orange = Kmac
    Red = Autoexe
    Dark Blue = GT Spec
    light blue = Lovels
    Yellow = King springs
    Pink = STI
    Black = OEM

Ive not seen green, Purple, grey, white (actually i think i have seen white but cant remember brand)
    Um Whiteline maybe????

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    White would work best with just about any body color, I think. might seem plaIn jane, but black 2XS decal would show nicely
    Don't worry, I'm not getting any boot braces done.
    Achievements
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

What's the company that made these?
    Looks like its 'Made in China' (?)

I recon blue for a colour..

I vote for White.....did you ever end up sorting out a logo?

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    What's the company that made these?
    Looks like its 'Made in China' (?)
    I think its Taiwan. Sometimes I doubt China's ability, but, they are coming along nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    I recon blue for a colour..
    I'm going to stick with their colour for now, then if things progress, I'll have them done in my choice of colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse_Mps View Post
    I vote for White.....did you ever end up sorting out a logo?
    Nope, no logo yet.
    Achievements
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    I think its Taiwan. Sometimes I doubt China's ability, but, they are coming along nicely.

I'm going to stick with their colour for now, then if things progress, I'll have them done in my choice of colour.

Nope, no logo yet.
    My job involves alot of product sourcing, particulary from China, and I'd agree that on average, China is improving. We have a few very reliable suppliers, more reliable than alot of our Aussie ones.
    ]

whats the deal with these in terms of ordering? is there a group buy going or is it order as you please?

Quote Originally Posted by lup15 View Post
    whats the deal with these in terms of ordering? is there a group buy going or is it order as you please?
    No group buy. I started an EOI 3 months ago. I never really heard anything back from you guys, so, I left it.

I can order in specifc patrs for you if needed, You just won't get as good a deal as a group buy would have got.

Let me know what you want via PM, I'll organise a price and you can make a decision from there.

Thanks, Troy.
    Achievements
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile