User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Autotech Internals Group Buy

Default Autotech Internals Group Buy

Hi everyone,

Ok, @EdgeAutosport.com can do us a deal on the Autotech HPFP Internals, or a combo of Internals + AP.

If you are interested in prices, PM me or edgeautosport.com (I may be able to get back to you faster because of the time zone delay) and we can get you onto purchasing some of these items for less

This will close at the end of the month.

Cheers,
    Alex.
    Last edited by GibbA; 21-06-2013 at 01:03 AM.
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

I'll let you know in the next couple of days. I would need ours fairly fast though if MRT don't have one in stock. Thanks

Sent from outer space via satellite

Im in

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. Default

I'm keen pending more info.

I'd your doing it through edge any chance of floating a internals + ap combo?

Ill need one anyway to run ots stage 2 map

Quote Originally Posted by o0 Matt 0o View Post
    I'm keen pending more info.

I'd your doing it through edge any chance of floating a internals + ap combo?
    If edge comes on board i'm sure they'd be more than happy to ship you the combo but just wait and see what their response is. Good idea to get both at the same time though!

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Nice one @GibbA

If edge can't come on board (I know the autotech internals are hard to come by), you could always try a local group buy from Tunehouse.

They have their own branded internals now - which I've had running on my car since last year without issues. Might even be a better option if you need them with a tight turnaround @mrsrobmps.

Just food for thought!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Yes that might be worth a try. Personally, i'd feel better with autotechs just because they have been proven time and time again, but yes for someone wanting a fast turnaround that might be worth a try @mrsrobmps.
    I know edge had been out of stock for the last few months, but reading on their Autotech Internals page on MSF, they were due to get a new batch in today. Now i'm not sure if all of these are sold or not (they said they could fill all their current orders with this batch) but as I said before, i'm not in any rush.

I'm in

10. Default

Hey guys, Autotech won't allow group buys for their internals as per their MAP policy. However, if you were to send me a PM telling me you are interested, I could give you a very good price. And if someone wanted to volunteer to have them all shipped to one address, I'm sure shipping would be considerably cheaper.

We just can't do a group buy. But there is nothing wrong with just a bunch of guys buying at a great price and having it all shipped to the same place to save on shipping

Oh and @GibbA, I did respond to your pm so let me know what you think when you get a chance

If this does happen I know it wiil cost 11 dollars to get the product expresss post to ur house.. and get it the next day of sending it

I'm in for this, but if Edge can't supply for a groupbuy is there somewhere else?
    Otherwise, what sort of price is Edge offering incl shipping - if we sent all to one person, then post out from here?

11? I thought it would be a little less than that... @EdgeAutosport.com what is the weight and dimensions of each set of internals just so we can work out a rough final price for the guys?

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by bodyboardingbum View Post
    I'm in for this, but if Edge can't supply for a groupbuy is there somewhere else?
    Otherwise, what sort of price is Edge offering incl shipping - if we sent all to one person, then post out from here?
    Message them and find out, might be surprised how cheap it turns out to be
    Tell them your post code and they can give an accurate shipping quote!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

@auscer, you have PM.

I will PM the rest of you and mention you as I do.
    Last edited by GibbA; 12-06-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by auscer View Post
    If this does happen I know it wiil cost 11 dollars to get the product expresss post to ur house.. and get it the next day of sending it

@GibbA sorry mate that will be to post once they get to australia

~ Radiant Ebony 2005 Mazda 6 MPS ~
    SURE REM - SURE TIP & SRI - Corksport 3" DP - Custom Exhaust - DGR Coilovers - SuperPro RSB - CX Racing FMIC with a 2xs touch - 2xs SSP - NGK Iridium Plugs - Autotech FP internals - AWR TMM & PMM Engine mounts - COBB AP - Hankook
    Ventus S1 EVO2 225/45/18 on custom painted stock black rims - Gold Brake calipers
    Dagher Tuned 195kw atw / 425nm

Yeah i knew that was what you were meaning, i thought it was ~$9.95 for a small package Aust wide express... Hence why I asked for weight and dimensions

ok,@o0 Matt 0o , @6mps, @bodyboardingbum you have PM.

Im in
    Got kebabs bitch??

20. Default

Thanks for the PM GibbA, I'm still keen for this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast