User Tag List

Thread: Mps3 dash lights hard to read !!!!

Lightbulb Mps3 dash lights hard to read !!!!

Its always annoyed me that with the parking lights /foglights on during the day you cannot read the speedo almost having to guess the speed you are travelling at .When I fist purchased the car I complaned about it and was told by the dealership that I would just have to put up with it ,nothing could be done about it .

Thanks to LILZLR he has discovered that if you press the dimmer button in while the lights are on the dash lights revert back to day mode .Is this Mazda's best kept secret or am I the only dummie that's put up with this for the last 3 years
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Trying hard not to giggle, but none-the-less, now you know

I can see them fine Col........

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Its always annoyed me that with the parking lights /foglights on during the day you cannot read the speedo almost having to guess the speed you are travelling at .When I fist purchased the car I complaned about it and was told by the dealership that I would just have to put up with it ,nothing could be done about it .

Thanks to LILZLR he has discovered that if you press the dimmer button in while the lights are on the dash lights revert back to day mode .Is this Mazda's best kept secret or am I the only dummie that's put up with this for the last 3 years
    Col

I was a least 12 months Col until Al showed me
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Dealer showed me on delivery

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    and was told by the dealership that I would just have to put up with it ,nothing could be done about it .
    Thats is embarrasing for the dealer to have told you this.

Next time you buy a car, do what I do and press everything you think will "click" and see what happens...,hopefully the car isnt equipped with ejection seats!
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Lovin' driving on the F3 every day!!!! NOT
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE

Next time you buy a car, do what I do and press everything you think will "click" and see what happens...,hopefully the car isnt equipped with ejection seats! [/QUOTE]

that's what I did. Plus I think it is in the manual. But then again who reads that!

Yep, I knew that. Another trick is on the sports model with the headlight washers... When headlights are on press the windscreen washer switch twice quickly and the headlight washers will wash the headlights twice with a few seconds delay. Fun to show off to your friends!

Red face Mere male !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigamica350 View Post
    [QUOTE

Next time you buy a car, do what I do and press everything you think will "click" and see what happens...,hopefully the car isnt equipped with ejection seats!
    that's what I did. Plus I think it is in the manual. But then again who reads that![/QUOTE]

Im an old school male I don;t read instructions or manuals

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by mymps3 View Post
    Yep, I knew that. Another trick is on the sports model with the headlight washers... When headlights are on press the windscreen washer switch twice quickly and the headlight washers will wash the headlights twice with a few seconds delay. Fun to show off to your friends!
    ive got a sports pack but i dont think i have headlight washers.........
    --- CPe DP + Custom 3" Stainless CBE --- Turbo Timer --- CPe CAI --- Turbo XS BPV --- CPe 75 Duro Rear Engine Mount --- 2XS SSP ---

Quote Originally Posted by 3mpsblack View Post
    ive got a sports pack but i dont think i have headlight washers.........

2 little square'ish plastic thingy me bobby's sitting on the bumper below the headlights which come on when your lights are on when you aply the windscreen washer on the 5 go if i remember...
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

At least you know youe eyes are ok Col