User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did 2008 model 3MPS come in cosmic blue?

Cosmic blue was discontinued and replaced by Metropolitan Grey on series 2 Gen 1 along with the piano black interior trims.

2. Default

Alright so it was metro grey and I ended up buying it for $18000
    It's soo clean and well maintained compared to the other private seller ones I've looked at.
    Plus it comes with a 3 year warranty

Quote Originally Posted by zippymps3 View Post
    Cosmic blue was discontinued and replaced by Metropolitan Grey on series 2 Gen 1 along with the piano black interior trims.
    Are you implying that Series 2 is 2008 models only?

4. Default

Was this the one at Eurocar Mazda???

Quote Originally Posted by Furrymeatball View Post
    Alright so it was metro grey and I ended up buying it for $18000
    It's soo clean and well maintained compared to the other private seller ones I've looked at.
    Plus it comes with a 3 year warranty
    Congrats mate

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Congrats too from me!!
    Last edited by mech81; 16-06-2013 at 11:52 PM.

7. Default

Thanks guys, I can't wait to pick it up in a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrboy View Post
    Was this the one at Eurocar Mazda???
    Yeah it was

8. Default

Thanks guys, I can't wait to pick it up in a couple of days.

Yeah it was
    Congrats on the purchase, I have its brother same car just less Km's . Awesome Colour.

Congrats on purchase, nice colour.. i was looking at that one too lol

10. Default

Congrats on the purchase, I have its brother same car just less Km's . Awesome Colour.
    Did you get your car from Eurocars Mazda too?

11. Default

Yeah, got mine 3 weeks ago from Eurocar Mazda, great service in used cars.

12. Default

Yeah, got mine 3 weeks ago from Eurocar Mazda, great service in used cars.
    Awesome, they guy was saying they recently sold another Mps

Did they throw in anything when u picked the car up?
    Or at least give you a full tank of fuel?
    2008 MPS3 Sports Pack - Metro Grey

[Cobb SF Intake]-[CP-E TIP]-[CP-E FMIC]-[CP-E 3" Cat Back Exhaust]-[Hypertech Max Energy Sport Tuner]-[Eonon GM5151 Head Unit]-[18x8 +35 wheels]-[Kumho KU39 225/40/18]

13. Default

Just some key rings nothing over the top, but I guess it's a used car and half a tank of gas.
    but I've got the warranty so if I find a problem they can fix it for free. Great piece of mind.

Come with free turbo upgrade

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Come with free turbo upgrade
    I wish... A GTX3071R would be nice

I wish... A GTX3071R would be nice
    +1 to that! Or a GTx2867....

I'm interested in this warranty you get from a dealer.. What kind of things does it cover, and is it voided with mods? I'm going to mod like hell when i buy and that's making me shy away from buying a car with a dealer.
    I see most advertise "free X year /XXX,XXXkm warranty. This makes me think if you say "can you give me a better price with no warranty" they'll be like, "nup, the warranty is FREE". I'm just not very well informed on second hand warranties...
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Dealer warranties aren't worth paper they're written on usually...

Car must stay as is, and have to service with them...

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post

The car I'm getting already has a GFB BOV installed... I'm going to mention it to them and get them to make a note about it or something.

[Cobb SF Intake]-[CP-E TIP]-[CP-E FMIC]-[CP-E 3" Cat Back Exhaust]-[Hypertech Max Energy Sport Tuner]-[Eonon GM5151 Head Unit]-[18x8 +35 wheels]-[Kumho KU39 225/40/18]

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post

I thought as much. There comes in my reasoning to ask for a price reduction and no warrenty if i buy from a dealer but not sure how they'd take it...

The car I'm getting already has a GFB BOV installed... I'm going to mention it to them and get them to make a note about it or something.
    Fair enough. Good idea to point it out to them to just make sure. I guess that you wont be planning on many mods then. Just enjoying it!
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    I thought as much. There comes in my reasoning to ask for a price reduction and no warrenty if i buy from a dealer but not sure how they'd take it...

Fair enough. Good idea to point it out to them to just make sure. I guess that you wont be planning on many mods then. Just enjoying it!
    Yeah at this stage I think I will keep it pretty much stock as its my first turbo/reasonably fast car I think it will have enough power to keep me happy for a while
    But I know I will eventually get used to the power and want more lol

My first mods would probably be wheels (maybe evo x wheels)
    And an exhaust as i noticed the stock one is very quiet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast