User Tag List

Thread: Hot day starting issue

Default Hot day starting issue

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. Now it's the length of time it takes to kick over that I'm worried about. If I start her first thing in the morning it's fine but after sitting in the sun all day at work she seems to take ages to kick over. But she drives fine after she starts and I can then turn her off and she kicks over straight away.

Could this be a starter motor or fuel pump not liking the heat? It's just odd and I have no idea what's up. Oh and this has started about 2months after getting my ap.

Default Re: Hot day starting issue

Battery?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Had a same problem so bought 600cca battery n new spark plugs since then no problem

Mazedit coming soon

Yea I did think battery but I remembered that I got a brand new no maintenance one about 5-6 months ago so I figured that it may not be that.

5. Default

my BK does it too.. it displays as a fuel issue to me sometimes ? if i hit the ignition start button twice, the fuel pump primes, it's quite audible, and then hit it again and it starts fine. but if i just hit it once, it can crank for a fair bit and splutter a bit before auto revving up quite high, then back to idle.. also seems more prominent when hot