User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hottest looking GenPu by MR Car Design

Default Re: Hottest looking GenPu by MR Car Design

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    I think the gold goes to Brad's Red Bull - looks as good in photos as it does in real life...just needs a front lip to finish it off...and Dan's Aluminium get's the silver.....works really nicely with the wheels & the black vinyl rear bumper insert, also because he's car is probably the most meticlously maintained MPS on the forum & i haven't see alot of al's that are modfied so makes for a change IMO.
    What was that beer you drink again Bob? Cheers mate.

Dans Car = Better than Concours Condition...

Sent from my Huge Samsung Note 2
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    I think the gold goes to Brad's Red Bull - looks as good in photos as it does in real life...just needs a front lip to finish it off...and Dan's Aluminium get's the silver.....works really nicely with the wheels & the black vinyl rear bumper insert, also because he's car is probably the most meticlously maintained MPS on the forum & i haven't see alot of al's that are modfied so makes for a change IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post

thanks guys.

Don't know about being conours condition. I'd go so far as to maybe say as close to concours as a daily driver can get. Minus the inevitable stone chips etc.

Need to get time to take some proper updated photos.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

3. Default Hottest looking GenPu by MR Car Design

Argh. That aluminium is hot. My mates talked me out of that colour... Was my first preference. Black is nice but aluminium to me is best.

It's just a bit of a shame I can't install that body kit on mine. Just not practical for a daily driver on our roads unfortunately. Too low.

Found it

Yummy

hehe, we'll not fussy really anything from xxxx gold up is good for me BTW happy to work a thirst up if you need a hand painting your fence or if you need a really bad TA to help with the brakes. Offer's there tomorrow arvo right after I get through a pile of work stuff!
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

7. Default

Found it

My God my new silver MPS is ugly compared to this lol that's fkn awesome. Anyone know where I can get that front lip from?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingsta View Post
    My God my new silver MPS is ugly compared to this lol that's fkn awesome. Anyone know where I can get that front lip from?
    Ebay.com

9. Default

lol cool good old ebay, they hard to fit?

10. Default

Looks like I found the exact one, any one fitted one?

09-11 MAZDA 3 MAZDA3 TYPE-M URETHANE FRONT BUMPER LIP SPOILER | eBay

Easy fit! If you have coilover or bilstein B8's dont do it! I had this lip, under hard braking it would touch the tarmac

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    Easy fit! If you have coilover or bilstein B8's dont do it! I had this lip, under hard braking it would touch the tarmac
    Oh crap good to know lol thanks Red im getting coilovers installed next Saturday, thought the lip would look sweet with it lowered but if its just going to come off ill save myself the $150 and put it towards my SRI instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingsta View Post
    Oh crap good to know lol thanks Red im getting coilovers installed next Saturday, thought the lip would look sweet with it lowered but if its just going to come off ill save myself the $150 and put it towards my SRI instead.
    If your on teh brakes hard and theres a dip in the road the front dives. I had it almost rip off braking onto a bridge
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 24-11-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

14. Default

If your on teh brakes hard and theres a dip in the road the front dives. I had it almost ripe off braking into a bridge

Woops typo

That's awesome! Might have to pick one up!

It won't come off.. Nothing a set of bolts and nyloc nuts won't fix. I only had 8cm with a lip on my old car. The plastic of the lip held up for almost a year! lol

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-mz-style.html

This lip turned upside down under MY FRONT BAR, over 3.5- 4' clearance off the ground, now tell me it wont come off and will be fine. While in a hard corner and a bump it would scrap
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 24-11-2012 at 08:43 PM.

In saying that u need B8's or coilovers to find this issue :P

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...-mz-style.html

This lip turned upside down under MY FRONT BAR, over 3.5- 4' clearance off the ground, now tell me it wont come off and will be fine. While in a hard corner and a bump it would scrap
    Interesting. I guess it's down to how you drive and how fast you hit bumps with it.

This is my old car. On the two sides it only had 7cm of clearance from the ground, and in the middle where it rises a bit you still couldn't get over a coke can.
    It was ABS plastic, never ripped off but cracked in 3/4 places in about 12 months. I think it's just about how you drive, just got got to be a bit smart. I was on kings and Billies too, and never had a problem under hard braking.

Took a few new pics yesterday morning while waiting for a car to turn up

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast