User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: MPS reverse camera on Sat Nav screen

1. Default

Let me know if you need one more for SE melbourne..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin33 View Post
    I will put your name on the list and we will definitely let you know if there are more than 3 members in melbourne.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by akqrate View Post
    I'd be interested definitely at previous installed price in the group buy. I'm in Sydney and have already contacted ajung for pricing, but will wait if GB price is cheaper installed.
    We are not currently planning GB in Sydney area but Group installation are processing for different areas. Please check inbox. THX

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by o0minime0o View Post
    If i wasn't selling my car, this would have been awesome. Bugga
    Thanks a lot.

5. Default

Hi

Let's get started Group Installation in Melbourne first. There are more than 4 waiting members in Melbourne.

It there is someone who would like to mount the reverse camera on genuine screen by best installers in Melbourne, please feel free to let me know on this thread.

The date for installation will be posted shortly after discussion with waiting members but we are expecting to visit Melbourne between 15th and 22nd Jan 2013.

It will be $400 each and we will organise all schedule. Please let me know your preferred time when the date is fixed. The earlier the better.

All installation will be done in the Airport.

Please feel free to email me if you need further information. ajung000745@ymail.com

Kind regards

Andrew

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Shame you can't do a custom start up screen. At the moment its just a boring Mazda symbol.

Sent from my Huge Samsung Note 2
    Hi Yeldarb

At first, I apologize for not having notified you. I did not know there were groups waiting at the first page of this thread.

If you guys are still interested in group buys or group installations in your area, would you please post the list again?

You could have a bit of discounts depending on the number of members in your area and I will quickly organise a schedule for installation.

Please accept my apology for not concerning the first group again and hope you take care of yourself from dreadful hot weather up there.

Kind regards

Andrew

Default Re: MPS reverse camera on Sat Nav screen

Hey, and no stress Andrew. All good mate.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Hey, and no stress Andrew. All good mate.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks Yeldab. We may start Group Installation in Brisbane first if there are more than 3 members with $$400 each. I have already got 2 members waiting so far.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin33 View Post
    We are waiting for more members who would like to install reverse camera kit by our experience staffs in Melbourne. Please join us if you are still interested in it. It would be great chance for people living in Melbourne.

10. Default

im at melbourne south eastern burb and might be interested on the installation.. pls pm me the deets..

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ra2o View Post
    im at melbourne south eastern burb and might be interested on the installation.. pls pm me the deets..
    I will definitely let you know when we decide date and all detail but I need to make sure your appointment so please email me then I will send you an application form.
    ajung000745@ymail.com

12. Default

Anyone interested in Group installation in Brisbane?

13. Default

From First of March 2013

For Sydney

$350 + installation + 1 year manufacturer warranty
    $260 + Supply only + free delivery + 1 year manufacturer warranty (Not for Installation defect)

For group installation
    $450 extra with at least 2 installations. Discussion required(Except for Perth)

Many thanks

Andrew

If the camera is fitted using the existing satnav screen it voids the warrenty if the screen dies, so I will give it a miss as I have 18 months to go on the warrenty
    Sorry for the delay as it taken Mazda this long to get back to me.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rovene46 View Post
    If the camera is fitted using the existing satnav screen it voids the warrenty if the screen dies, so I will give it a miss as I have 18 months to go on the warrenty
    Sorry for the delay as it taken Mazda this long to get back to me.
    That's why we have an warranty. If screen died, we would fix it for you. Technically, we only use LCD screen not touch Sat Nav. Moreover, we have not received any faulty products issued yet.

Finally, we do supply this system to Mazda dealers who sell our kit with brand new cars. Do you think the dealers not consider of the warranty?

We are not only aftermarket company. We are a manufacturer.

Hope you do not misunderstand about our best quality product.

Kind regards

Andrew
    Last edited by ajung; 21-02-2013 at 05:57 PM.

16. Default

There are some pictures updated. Mazda 3 reversing camera Ver.3.0

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mazda 3 interior updated_03 2.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	13726
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mazda 3 interior updated_03 1.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	13727

Is there anyone who would like to join Group installation in Adelaide?
    We have a couple of people waiting for you then we may commence immediately.
    Please PM me or email with feel free.
    Last edited by ajung; 27-02-2013 at 06:38 PM.

I'm a definite for Adelaide thanks Andrew

18. Default

If there are 3 installation, we will commence the GI in 2 weeks.

Currently 01/03/13

2 in Adelaide
    2 in Melbourne

Don't miss out

19. Default

Great news.

We starts Group installation in Melbourne now. Please PM or email me then you could save a lot.
    Do not miss out. I guarantee it would be great chance for people in Melbourne without extra $100.

Kind regards

Andrew

The Adelaide group buy went ahead today. Couldn't be happier with how everything worked!
    The installer, TJ, did a great job, and had my camera installed in less than 90 mins.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast