User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mazda Dealer Experiences in NSW/My Shocking Experience

TuneHouse!
    After sloppy service at JNM with my wife's 2 my MPS and now the 2 only get touched by TuneHouse.

If you want good sales in the hunter, Maitland Mazda talk to Josh (There service dept seems good i take mrs neo there)... Service i take mine to Singleton Mazda really good blokes esp with modds ... Lady i work with her son is a apprentice there he picks my car up and drops it off...

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    If you want good sales in the hunter, Maitland Mazda talk to Josh (There service dept seems good i take mrs neo there)... Service i take mine to Singleton Mazda really good blokes esp with modds ... Lady i work with her son is a apprentice there he picks my car up and drops it off...
    Fill out template in dealer review thread?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

I wonder if calling Mazda and asking if a specific dealer has had a bad rep.

At least we know then to avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by naasif View Post
    I wonder if calling Mazda and asking if a specific dealer has had a bad rep.

At least we know then to avoid them.
    Again.. check the review thread and reward the good ones :-)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

-= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Suthos service department is the WORST service department I have ever had the misfortune to visit.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luke 3mps View Post
    Did u take a pic of the car?.. this will show date and time
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEY View Post
    Good case in point for one of those gps/camera recorders like on the Corksport site. Irrefutable evidence. Would have shown time, path on a map, g-sensor readings and top speed - not to mention a video of the whole show!

Would be $200 well spent dollars to watch the service manager eat his lies.
    Exactly. Without solid evidence, it's fairly useless. Someone I know around here had his Ford doing 160 in a 60 zone, he 'left' his GPS logger 'on'. Needless to say, on review he went straight to the dealer principal with the logs to sort it out. AFAIK the next stop would have been the AFP... Invoices saying it was in the dealers hands and doing close to 3x the speed limit wouldn't have gone down well.

Not that useful to the thread, but also .02 to skirt around naming names. There have been cases where businesses have bought defamation cases to Australian websites because they're containing discussions like these. (Whirlpool and OCAU being two of them).

That aside - vote with your feet. Tom Kerr looked after my cousins very well, in addition to many people in Sydney here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lardman View Post
    Not that useful to the thread, but also .02 to skirt around naming names. There have been cases where businesses have bought defamation cases to Australian websites because they're containing discussions like these. (Whirlpool and OCAU being two of them).

That aside - vote with your feet. Tom Kerr looked after my cousins very well, in addition to many people in Sydney here.
    Exactly, this is the point of the Dealer Review Thread - reward the good ones.

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12