User Tag List

Thread: Vic servicing recommendations - Ringwood Mazda or HPF?

1. Default Vic servicing recommendations - Ringwood Mazda or HPF?

Hey gang, as you know I'm fairly new to the MPS scene having purchased an immaculate 07 Mazda 6 MPS which has been serviced at Ringwood Mazda it's whole life and upon reviewing the service history apart from engine mounts, the car has had no major repairs done. I'm just about to start having the car serviced and have the car booked in at HPF for a Chiptorque tune and CAI and wanted to get some feedback on:

a) Dealership servicing in general and if anyone has experience with Ringwood Mazda?
    b) HPF Servicing and no disrespect but whether they've dealt with MPS's enough to know about some of the most common issues?

Any feedback would be awesome guys, pretty impressed with both avenues at the moment, hard to decide!!

I've had service done at HP-F no complaints all good , HP-F know a few MPS 3's and service them regularly so engine and transmission wise they are common to your 6. Also similar to you i had my service and tune and CAI done at the same time.

Never used Mazda but got nothing bad to say about them either, never really had the need, might go there for this little noise after the engine is warm which happens with i tug on the wheel when stationary, maybe a belt or something but not sure.

PM me when your free to have a catch up.
    MPSX-treme

2006 MPS Sports True Red - HP-F Mazedit tune + Other go fast bits - DGR Coilovers + Semi Slicks - Numerous Sure Motorsport Additions - Dashhawk

I use Ringwood Mazda and I have no real problems.

I have not used HPF but I would assume that they now have working on enough MPS's to know what they are doing.

After the engine fell out of my car (engine mount failed) I took my 3 to Promaz in thomastown. I think it's Simon there, he was really good and they took care of my baby. Highly recommended!