User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MPSgarage.com.au problems ? Help needed

Thumbs down MPSgarage.com.au problems ? Help needed

Hi

I have ordered some goods from mpsgarage.com.au and I have paid for them about 8 weeks ago and they have still not even been shipped ! Has anyone had bad experinces like this ?

I have sent about 150 emails to them and try calling them on a daily basis now and they still dont give you the answers you need like timing etc

I am so frustrated with them its terrible I would say its almost the worst buying experince I have ever had there staff have been pretty good at offering prices for other parts and some information on other bits but NEVER answer questions like how far away is it

My car is in the shop and now waiting on some parts to come in and they are holding the whole process up

I will never order anything ever again from them EVER !

If anyone has some advice they could offer me that would be great !

Cheers

Johny

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9297

they have been known to be a bit unreliable...
    It's part of the reason 2XS started his own business, and why people buy stuff from overseas
    Last edited by SarcasticOne; 23-05-2011 at 06:39 AM.

An all too often complaint made.
    Do a search and you will see lots of complaints from others.
    From mpsg you will find the occasional answer (excuse would be a better word) but it seems very little when it comes to resolving issues.

Yeh good luck, might be and idea for the Admin boys to look at this, in my business if this gave grief for my clients I would cease trading with the supplier..... Food for thought...

Exacly what Sarcastic One said.

Dont get me started.........
    Im sure they will get back to you, they are just extremely busy.......not enough staff, not enough parts in stock, not enough return phone calls to customers, not enough of providing ANY type of customer support.
    But what they do have in stock is a wide variety of excuses, & YOUR money......

Site Supporters...i think not.

What items are you waiting on Johny?

The only way I got my stuff was to drive out there and pick alternative items from what they actually had in stock. Not an option for you unfortunately.
    Last edited by Reedy; 23-05-2011 at 07:57 AM.

Thanks for all the feedback guys ! Driving out there is a little tricky as I have small water hazard in the way coming from NZ but hopefully I will get everything sorted I have just messaged admin so see what happens all the best !

Oh and I am waiting on corksport short ram intake (is there one as good as this that mpsgarage do ????????) and cold air box and short shifter

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnymps View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback guys ! Driving out there is a little tricky as I have small water hazard in the way coming from NZ but hopefully I will get everything sorted I have just messaged admin so see what happens all the best !

Oh and I am waiting on corksport short ram intake (is there one as good as this that mpsgarage do ????????) and cold air box and short shifter

I'm still waiting for the corksport short ram intake as well
    They take forever!!!!

There is better gear than corksport but you will have trouble finding something that is such good value because that one comes with a turbo inlet pipe included. Others you need to buy separately. send a PM to Troy (2XS) on the forum and see what he can do.

Driving out there is a little tricky as I have small water hazard in the way coming from NZ

Gold!

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Tell me what you want and I'll let you know via pm.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Tell me what you want and I'll let you know via pm.
    I have just p.m you. and for some reason I cant get to your facebook page

cheers

Johny

Just ring up the bank and cancel the transaction. Get your money back and buy elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post
    Just ring up the bank and cancel the transaction. Get your money back and buy elsewhere
    its already been prosesed otherwise I would go get a custom intake made now that I have found this wicked fabricater !

its already been prosesed otherwise I would go get a custom intake made now that I have found this wicked fabricater !
    You can ask the bank to try and reverse the transaction as the goods were not provided to you in a timely fashion. May cost a small reversal fee but I believe they may be able to do it for you.
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Lovin' driving on the F3 every day!!!! NOT
    Blog Entries

Oh dear yet another "happy" customer.

Sorry to hear mate, when I got mine it took quite a while from memory.................

So if we want Corksport stuff whom do we contact?

Seems to be a recurring theme with MPS garage customers lately, hope you sort it out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Seems to be a recurring theme with MPS garage customers lately, hope you sort it out soon.
    Lately? Or still
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast