User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this the new MPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    +1

Change the freakin record!!!

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

+1

Change the freakin record!!!
    Record??? How old are you cougartown?

We use mp3's these days
    Alcohol - Some Of The Best Times, You Will Never Remember

There is a turbo version kicking around in the states but it is unconfimed if it will ever be made. But apparently it is quite a good machine (the turbo version that is)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Turbo - Top Speed

Says 290hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Yes it is kinda cheap, i believe the MPS6 exhaust pipes have the same cheap set-up.
    Similar to the 6MPS, but far from cheap. The surounds run to about USD$275 each and the metal rings about USD$250 each. The metal rings actually have a functional purpose, but you have to be grown up to understand it. And don't knock the styling; I love how the pissy little pipes (which actually have more than enough cross sectional area to do the job) rub salt into the wounds of every bogan who eats my dust. It brings me too much pleasure to ever change how they look.

Gone to Volvo

It might not be cheap but it looks cheap.

I was merely comparing the set-up with the Suzuki one as you admited they are similar.

Not nocking the 6 style either as I actually quite like it. Just looks a bit funny when you look up close and realise the exhaust pipes arent near as big as the tips suggest lol.
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 30-08-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post

We use mp3's these days
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post

We use mp3's these days
    "sounding like a broken MP3" doesn't have the same ring, maybe "sounding like a corrupted MP3..."

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    Similar to the 6MPS, but far from cheap. The surounds run to about USD$275 each and the metal rings about USD$250 each. The metal rings actually have a functional purpose, but you have to be grown up to understand it. And don't knock the styling; I love how the pissy little pipes (which actually have more than enough cross sectional area to do the job) rub salt into the wounds of every bogan who eats my dust. It brings me too much pleasure to ever change how they look.
    I also have got used to my "pea shooters" and like the idea of bogans eating my dust whilst looking at my "small" pipes

Suzuki are getting better at building cars that sell well, first the new Swift and now the Kizashi, give them a few more years and they'll have a decent hi-po version out! I actually quite like the look of this, though not enough to buy one!
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

I didn't get why anyone would care but i saw one on the road and to be honest I quite liked it. i'm not kidding anyone- it's not great but it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    I will join you

Speak your mind or give you honest opinion and watch others get their knickers in a knot about it.

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    I will join you

Speak your mind or give you honest opinion and watch others get their knickers in a knot about it.

Apologies for offtopicness, but......

Giving your honest opinion and ramming your honest opinion down people's throats continuously are two very different things though - just saying........
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

go me being a stirrer
    it was just a thought i had whilst sitting behind one, look what ive done now

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    go me being a stirrer
    it was just a thought i had whilst sitting behind one, look what ive done now
    Bad bad Sam!

Keep in mind that nowadays a few people can react like you have humiliated their whole family over a car

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    go me being a stirrer
    I believe the title of stirrer belongs to someone else Sam

Do tell.............
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

awwww, true.... but awwww
    Do tell.............
    have a read through the thread
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Do tell.............
    I'll give you one guess, just one

19. Default

its looks is good. i am impressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12