User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cobb AP V3 Now available for Pre-order at EdgeAutosport!

1. Default

Well hit me up and I'll try to help as best I can on my end!

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeAutosport.com View Post
    I'm on it!!
    Thanks EdgeAutosport, my AP V3 is now in Hong Kong on its way to me. Way to go using DHL for shipping I'm excited!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS LUX

Parting Out

Quote Originally Posted by jnt View Post
    Thanks EdgeAutosport, my AP V3 is now in Hong Kong on its way to me. Way to go using DHL for shipping I'm excited!!!
    Mine too! Hoping it's landed in Perth tonight... Looking like a Monday delivery, but wishing for tomorrow!
    BK MPS3 Sports - Work Meister S1R
    CP-e Catalogue. JDM Goodies.

ditto, shipped by DHL. Edge! But mines in USA still..

I'm another one on the v3 wagon, can't wait to get it thanks Alan and edge!

I think mine's with USPS, and still in USA. Can't wait for it to arrive with Autotech internals

7. Default

We actually just got our account all setup with DHL so pretty much everything we ship to Australia will now come DHL

DHL are generally pretty good, but my last 3 DHL deliveries have all been delayed in HongKong for at least 48hrs... Such a bottleneck!

Surprise, this delivery is currently "on hold" in Hong Kong too. They're slow :P

what the hells are they doing going via Hong Kong to get here?!?...or are they being shipped directly out of country of manufacture (HK) to us down under... lol

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    what the hells are they doing going via Hong Kong to get here?!?...or are they being shipped directly out of country of manufacture (HK) to us down under... lol
    It's because we are in Perth, the shipment went USA to Hong Kong and now to Perth. For us in the west it's much faster than going via the eastern states. I should have mine on Monday that's less than a week since it was shipped, I've waited longer on parts coming from over east.

Edge are onto a good thing using DHL very fast shipping.

Cheers
    GENII 2009 MPS LUX

Parting Out

Quote Originally Posted by 99GTT View Post
    Pretty much everything goes via either HK or Singapore - before landing into Perth.

Unsure how it travels for you eastern folk :P

Edge are onto a good thing using DHL very fast shipping.
    Looks like they've landed in Perth, let's just hope DHL don't palm off to AusPost tomorrow for "Delivery" or we won't see until Thursday!

13. Default

We are still offering some awesome prices for the AP V3. Send me a PM if you are interested!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123