User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: EOI: HPFP Group Buy

These are just internals yes?

My car is stock atmo, but... Corksport intake on the way and will be getting the AP when released so would you guys say this is a must do with those 2 mods? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    These are just internals yes?
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    My car is stock atmo, but... Corksport intake on the way and will be getting the AP when released so would you guys say this is a must do with those 2 mods? Cheers
    According to Cobb, an intake only (ie sri/cai/tip) is fine without a fuel pump upgrade, as soon as you do the dump pipe, you're going to need a fuel pump upgrade.
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

so we end up saving ourselves $18US if im correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil MPS View Post
    so we end up saving ourselves $18US if im correct?
    No.. The price is shipped. Orig prices are + 55 usd shipping

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

if this is after Easter I am keen, before not so much as I'm driving to South Australia, need my "Just in case money" for the trip

im 100% down if someone with knowledge on install is keen to help me out in NSW

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post
    I'm keen for that
    any vids anywhere on the install?
    I might need to find a Brisbane local to fit it for me....maybe a group fitting if anyone else in Brisbane gets one.....Sunday beers and fuel pump upgrades
    Im in! :P
    Current Mods

Cobb Accessport 2XS SRI Protege TIP COBB Tuning Downpipe COBB Catback Exhaust HDI GT2 Pro FMIC HKS SSQ CPE ByPass Valve Autotech Fuel Pump DGR Coilovers Remsa Brake Pads TRW Brake Disks 2XS Short Shift Plate CPE Rear Engine Mount (75 Duro) Defi Boost Gauge JBarone Heavy Gear Knob JBarone Solid Shifter Bushings Rally Armor Urethane Mud Flaps Mugen Weather Shields Kumho KU31 225/40R18 6000K HID Kit for Low Beam + Fogs COBB Adjustable Short Throw Shifter Denso ITV22

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    No.. The price is shipped. Orig prices are + 55 usd shipping

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    ummm nope that was the price shipped. $388.06US shipped.

Saving $18US.........

This is off Edge's site as well.

Still 3 people short lads.

is it really only a saving of 18$ ? haha

Lets all organise an install day in vic so I can sit around while you do it for me

Hi everybody, have we reached ten people yet? first page still lists 7 though I think there are some more people in now from looking at the posts. If you havn't done it yet it may be an idea to send JP a PM and let him know you are participating in the group buy.

14. Default

Bump.. Only a couple to go - I thought we were enthusiasts How hard could it be to get at least another 3 buyers from ALL OF AUSTRALIA!! caps sorry.

def in sent u a pm

If gb price was lower then I'd join for sure, so i'm just going to get later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

the price is USD not AUD so the USD is $369.96 which makes it $359.00 AUD this converson is as of today and may change depending on the stock exchange and dazza sound like a top idea to do a working bee on HPFP upgrade should look at this i'm in vic as well so want to get it in before the cruze if i can
    Last edited by Axspeed6; 08-04-2012 at 09:25 AM.

as part of the alpha testing I had to do this upgrade with no group buy discounts, nothing. and the cost including postage was closer to AUD $400. so 40 dollar saying is really good. what do you expect all mods and upgrades for free ?? The supplier has to make something and the initial product has a cost and postage and handling.

These internals work, easy to install.

So before you go an question the price for the product you might want to rethink commenting on the gb price as this will be as good as it gets.
    M P S - 3 - | K&N Filter | AEM CAI | CES Racing TIP | CES Racing Dumppipe | CES Racing 3" Stainless Exhaust | | 200CEL CAT | Pedders XA Extreme Coilovers | JBR REM | Painted Badges | COBB AP Stage 2 | JBR Heavy Gear Shit | FMIC |

if the vic guys do have an install day, id be interested in watching the install/help even if its pour the beer

OK i think we are loosing our way here.. If you want in on the GB than this is your thread, we have our price if your not happy with it you know what u can do.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast