User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuning Round 1!

Putting a heavier weight is only going to show more power cause it's doing the same log with more weight, but here we go... Pretty sure the other one with adjusted weight is more accurate. I left the data fields on the left in the image so you can see what I entered (yes I only weight 60kg).

@rayd, @SarcasticOne
    --> 2008 Metro Grey Sports Pack Gen1 <--

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    ll Spin-on Conversion ll Rear Diffuser
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Quote Originally Posted by GibbA View Post
    Putting a heavier weight is only going to show more power cause it's doing the same log with more weight, but here we go... Pretty sure the other one with adjusted weight is more accurate. I left the data fields on the left in the image so you can see what I entered (yes I only weight 60kg).

@rayd, @SarcasticOne
    Thanks mate, more so just for comparison sake for other members, not everyone has had the chance to accurately weigh their car, so most users just use the default weight

Ah ok. Not I just feel like i'm lying though

Car is prob lighter than most anyway

@GibbA change you tyre size

This is what I got from the log you posted using your 245 40 17 tyre size

Quote Originally Posted by RedDjinn View Post
    This is what I got from the log you posted using your 245 40 17 tyre size
    Luke he has
    245/45/17

Maybe his car was made on the same day as Prem's

Lol jokes

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Maybe his car was made on the same day as Prem's

Lol jokes
    Ouch

Ah, didn't realise you had your car weighed. Thought you were robbing yourself of power

0.4 revision looks more normal 280g/s is more k04 like

Quote Originally Posted by rayd View Post
    Luke he has
    245/45/17
    Gibba change your Signature, its miss leading
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Got my paranoid now, will go and double check tyre size later to be fully sure @SarcasticOne I'll post up the 2-3-4 log which I did after that 4th wot, I got max of 313g/s in that one.
    New revision logs will be posted up soon

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk 4

Are you hitting your fueling targets at WOT? Your maf cal can have a big difference on your logged MAF g's. After I scaled my MAF tables properly with meth for the BNR my g's fell are fair bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    Are you hitting your fueling targets at WOT? Your maf cal can have a big difference on your logged MAF g's. After I scaled my MAF tables properly with meth for the BNR my g's fell are fair bit.
    Post 5000rpm it's exactly on target, 3000-5000 it's still abit shakey, only 3rd revision so still working on it

Looking forward to seeing some E85 numbers

Here is said log @SarcasticOne

In other news, thanks you very much @RedDjinn!
    I thought my tyres were 245/45 but in fact when I just went and checked they are indeed 245/40.
    This makes a difference to the graphs and explains some of this crazyness.
    Will go through and adjust it all graphs accordingly.

Flashed revision 0.4 and logged this morning.
    2nd gear restrictions work a treat so far, can feel the tyres straining to break free as they're JUST on the limit of grip under full acceleration.
    Will have to review 1st gear and see what can be done about that, but i'm not too worried about it to be honest.
    Pull was smooth, though experienced a little knock through the log. Will have to be attended to.

Here is the VD. Now using the CORRECT tyre size of 245/40/17 and an estimated weight of the car. These results are a little more realistic now:

Ambient temperature = 20c
    60-100mph = 5.39s
    Attached Files Attached Files

CS SRI ll CS TIP ll CS AB ll 2XS SSP ll 2XS FMIC ll SURE Anchors ll Enkei RPF1's 17x9 +45 ll Lamin-X Fog Tint ll DBA T3 4000 series ll Remsa pads ll Braided lines
    CP-E S2 RMM ll Hankook RS3 235/40/17 ll Forge V1 BPV ll Whiteline RSB ll AutoTech HPFP
    DGR Coilovers ll LED Replacement lights ll "08-MPS" plates ll Cobb AP V3 (E85) ll CP-e TBE ll OCC

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    Looking forward to seeing some E85 numbers
    Meth first, then E + meth

That 60-100 time... Good turn around Ray and great results so far!
    Last edited by DAN MPS 3; 15-10-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Stupid double post

Once you get tuned @GibbA you need to head to the nearest drag strip and go for

"THE ALCAM FASTEST MPS IN AUSTRALIA RECORD!"

Fastest time or MPH will do
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Once you get tuned @GibbA you need to head to the nearest drag strip and go for

"THE ALCAM FASTEST MPS IN AUSTRALIA RECORD!"

Fastest time or MPH will do
    Lol

Tbh i really don't care for drag strip times. Much prefer to head to more track days and the like.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast