User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear RichTune Diary...

What sort of power and torque is Virtual Dyno giving you on your 4th gear logs as a comparison?

Cain I forgot to ask what psi you set for e85 on ur dyno run today?

3. Default

I would love to get an AP and an etune form these guys but living in Sydney and trying to find somewhere to do 4th gear logs with similar ambient temps and with out getting arrested would be near impossible.

Default Dear RichTune Diary...

I got 168.1 kw I don't know if I should complain

Mazedit coming soon

Once u go HPF you wont be complaining lol. Was that on stage 2 Cobb? What psi?

Quote Originally Posted by PremHK View Post
    Once u go HPF you wont be complaining lol. Was that on stage 2 Cobb? What psi?
    Yea stage 2 Cobb AP 19psi

Mazedit coming soon

Stage 2 OTS or e-tune. Pretty low numbers even for an OTS tune.

Conservative dyno.

Default Re: Dear RichTune Diary...

Quote Originally Posted by shaneski View Post
    I would love to get an AP and an etune form these guys but living in Sydney and trying to find somewhere to do 4th gear logs with similar ambient temps and with out getting arrested would be near impossible.
    He he, there is places... Just have to go at right times, and be prepared for it to take an hour or so round trip
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    Stage 2 OTS or e-tune. Pretty low numbers even for an OTS tune.
    Stage 2 OTS map

Mazedit coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    He he, there is places... Just have to go at right times, and be prepared for it to take an hour or so round trip
    Yeah exactly, i have to drive 20 mins away to a quiet open spot with minimal traffic and i always do a cruise through first to check for the boys in blue

Quote Originally Posted by GEN1MPS View Post
    Stage 2 OTS map

Mazedit coming soon
    Richtune have a Black Friday special on for $150 at the moment. The difference between OTS and getting a tune done is night and day. Worth looking at before jumping ship and goin Mazedit.

Quote Originally Posted by GEN1MPS View Post
    Stage 2 OTS map

Mazedit coming soon
    I'm on Stage 1 OTS @ 160.7kw

Peter "SLIXX"

Quote Originally Posted by ledfootrob View Post
    Richtune have a Black Friday special on for $150 at the moment. The difference between OTS and getting a tune done is night and day. Worth looking at before jumping ship and goin Mazedit.
    So is the difference from going stage 2 and a Mazedit from HPF, without the headaches and risks of getting caught logging.

So is the difference from going stage 2 and a Mazedit from HPF, without the headaches and risks of getting caught logging.

Yeah but he already has the AP so why not use it for what its made for. OTS is still a very safe tune, i picked up about 15kw and 50nm of torque atw over a Stage 2 OTS just from basic self tuning.

Default Re: Dear RichTune Diary...

Please keep your off topic trolling else where...

This thread was/is clearly for @KRNAGE to talk about his tuning experience
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Please keep your off topic trolling else where...

This thread was/is clearly for @KRNAGE to talk about his tuning experience
    Um.....am I missing something here...... I wasnt the one that changed topic, Rob was lol tell him Mr Wannabe Mod.
    Continue on Cain.....

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post
    yeah im happy with the figure as i needed to see what i was running straight after my etune. Sad I missed 200 by so close but its ok - must mean I need to mod more lol

car will stay as is for some time
    Hmmm looks like e85 tune will give you the power you need
    Obviously not so convenient for everyday, but i guess you can revert back to 98 when you need

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

yeah stop trolling my thread

im out west and theres plenty of e85 close to me, also when i travel to the city, the old shells at the Westgate are now United so ive got e85 there.

its only if i venture east or long trips when i'd need to change to a 98 map

Virtual Dyno - e85 Map - 230's kw

Actual Dyno - e85 Map - will upload once i get sheet
    198kw Mainline dyno @ RTR, known to not be friendly with numbers

So the difference of say 30kw between virtual and actual, however it depends on the dyno and also the vd. But I potentially could come close to the VD figure if I went to a different dyno.

Would I do etune again, for sure. Old Mazda friend who was in the seat of the cars doing the dyno at RTR, he said tune looks good, AFR are in check, making close to 400nm, he said in the evo's thats scary to drive, this is fwd so can only imagine........he did say I'm suprised you still have the MPS haha

But its numbers in the end, id rather hit the track or strip then look at numbers, thats more fun
    Last edited by KRNAGE; 25-11-2012 at 08:53 AM.
    Former 06 Black MPS3

EXE-Crew

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post
    yeah stop trolling my thread

im out west and theres plenty of e85 close to me, also when i travel to the city, the old shells at the Westgate are now United so ive got e85 there.

its only if i venture east or long trips when i'd need to change to a 98 map

Virtual Dyno - e85 Map - 230's kw

Actual Dyno - e85 Map - will upload once i get sheet
    198kw Mainline dyno @ RTR, known to not be friendly with numbers

So the difference of say 30kw between virtual and actual, however it depends on the dyno and also the vd. But I potentially could come close to the VD figure if I went to a different dyno.

Would I do etune again, for sure. Old Mazda friend who was in the seat of the cars doing the dyno at RTR, he said tune looks good, AFR are in check, making close to 400nm, he said in the evo's thats scary to drive, this is fwd so can only imagine........he did say I'm suprised you still have the MPS haha

But its numbers in the end, id rather hit the track or strip then look at numbers, thats more fun
    By my calculations, you'd be close to the VD on a Hub Dyno (Like the ones @ TuneHouse and MRT)

I'd be getting some really sticky tyres if ur hitting the track or strip. Seems, as expected, traction issues will occur

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast