User Tag List

Thread: melbourne good detailing place

Default melbourne good detailing place

any one no of a good place to get your car detailed on the south eastern suburbs

check out Final Inspection who aren't in south east but Damian does some awesome work and details some exotic cars.

thanks heaps will check them out

I can also recommend Eurogloss Prestige - Car Detailing - Home he is mobile and also has a workshop/warehouse in Moorabbin

Quote Originally Posted by ZAS View Post
    I can also recommend Eurogloss Prestige - Car Detailing - Home he is mobile and also has a workshop/warehouse in Moorabbin
    i need to get the mps cut and polished but would feel like a stooge calling up a place that work on lambos , porches or r8's ?
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

you can jump on the forums for Final inspection also, quite a few guys from the old mazda forums on there

Quote Originally Posted by kovmps6 View Post
    i need to get the mps cut and polished but would feel like a stooge calling up a place that work on lambos , porches or r8's ?
    Look at it this way, if they're good enough to work on those cars, they gotta be good enough to work on a mps...

I like to think you can judge a shop/business on its clients, the better the clients, the better the job the business must do
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Look at it this way, if they're good enough to work on those cars, they gotta be good enough to work on a mps...

I like to think you can judge a shop/business on its clients, the better the clients, the better the job the business must do
    That's spot on. Don't be intimidated to give him a call.

Another vote for Final Inspection in cambellfield. it's way up north but it's worth the drive as they do a smashing job.