User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waxing After Opticoat

You're not kidding!
    @MPSBNE, want to borrow some?

Sent from Samsung Note 2 LTE

Nice! Peter in Chrome the pics were upside down but look ok in tapatalk ... Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Now that's quick
    You're awesome @ZAS

Peter "SLIXX"
    Stock Standard MPS 6 | Opticoat Paint Protection By Caffeine Fiend | Custom GPS, Bluetooth and Digital music integration by Me | Rattles by Mazda

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    You're not kidding!
    @MPSBNE, want to borrow some?

Thanks for the offer Brad but I have both these and have been following your's and Dan's @Caffeine Fiend ,s advice with the last 2 washes and the results are exactly as expected...the beading on the hatch panel seems to be reappearing...still seems weird cause I've not applied any wax what so ever! Proof that Opti-coat really is the ducks nuts, knowing you can apply a reasonably harsh cleaner to the duco and it doesn't break the coating down..thanks again!
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Quote Originally Posted by tims View Post
    Nice! Peter in Chrome the pics were upside down but look ok in tapatalk ... Odd.
    I get that a lot. Have no idea how to stop that happening

Peter "SLIXX"

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Thanks for the offer Brad but I have both these and have been following your's and Dan's @Caffeine Fiend ,s advice with the last 2 washes and the results are exactly as expected...the beading on the hatch panel seems to be reappearing...still seems weird cause I've not applied any wax what so ever! Proof that Opti-coat really is the ducks nuts, knowing you can apply a reasonably harsh cleaner to the duco and it doesn't break the coating down..thanks again!
    So you've had this the whole time and didn't lend me any... Battery!

Edit; I meant BASTARD!

Last edited by Yeldarb; 27-03-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Good to hear!
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

I hate batteries!!

Peter "SLIXX"

@ battery...assult an battery for not lending it too you hey...you're angrier then your car was the other night!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123