User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan's Garage - 2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Black

Cheers Guys

I got a really nice thank-you email from the owner earlier in the week expressing how happy he is with the car and saying he wants to bring the car back on an annual basis. He also offered to send my info on for some referral business.

Can't ask for much more than that

Is anyone in QLD this good with the tools? My car's got extensive swirl marks and othe imperfections from the last owner who never garaged the car, had a local detail place go over the car and the colour is a bit deeper but the scratches remain

Default Re: Dan's Garage - 2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Black

Quote Originally Posted by kpmps View Post
    Is anyone in QLD this good with the tools? My car's got extensive swirl marks and othe imperfections from the last owner who never garaged the car, had a local detail place go over the car and the colour is a bit deeper but the scratches remain
    Contact Kim at Detail Evolution. He has looked after a few QLD members quite well

www.detailevolution.com

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Thanks Dan,

In what ballpark does work of this extent cost if you don't mind my asking? The last full polish I had done was $300, I imagine this would be quite a bit more

Default Re: Dan's Garage - 2006 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Black

Quote Originally Posted by kpmps View Post
    Thanks Dan,

In what ballpark does work of this extent cost if you don't mind my asking? The last full polish I had done was $300, I imagine this would be quite a bit more
    Highly dependant on the detailer, the condition of the car, and the sort of work done. For something like this, a professional detailer who works with exotics would charge well over the thousand dollar mark due to the fact the car was in such poor condition when it arrived.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12