User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paint Correction - Brisbane

Default Re: Paint Correction - Brisbane

I couldn't get my car done quick enough once it was released back in 2010.

If I could have done it since rolling from the dealer I would have. Although I would have checked first to see if it needed paint correction first.

Depends how OCD you are.

Sent from my Huge Samsung Note 2

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    I couldn't get my car done quick enough once it was released back in 2010.

If I could have done it since rolling from the dealer I would have. Although I would have checked first to see if it needed paint correction first.

Depends how OCD you are.

Pretty OCD lol I might ring Detail Evoloution tomorrow and see how much. I was just blown away by Dans pics of the opticoat looked bloody amazing and my misses just got a brand new Mazda 2 Genki so if it works out well might get hers done as well.

Opticoat is an extra clear. Therefore extra protection.

No reason to wait.

Hi Mate,

It's not absolutely critical that you get Opti-Coat applied immediately as every Opti-Coat detailer will do a decontamination and paint correction prior to applying the coating.

Some detailers offer a cheaper rate if the car is brand new due to the assumption that less correction work will be required. Personally I don't do that as I've seen some brand spanking new cars require more decontamination and correction work than cars that have been on the road for 12 months. So it's not always the case that brand new cars are blemish free works of art. In fact it's almost never the case

That said, "generally" speaking, the sooner you get it done the less paintwork damage a detailer has to correct out.

Kim is a pro and his correction work is top notch, so he will do a great job on it whenever you take it to him.

Cheers

Dan

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 11-11-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Hi Mate,

It's not absolutely critical that you get Opti-Coat applied immediately as every Opti-Coat detailer will do a decontamination and paint correction prior to applying the coating.

Some detailers offer a cheaper rate if the car is brand new due to the assumption that less correction work will be required. Personally I don't do that as I've seen some brand spanking new cars require more decontamination and correction work than cars that have been on the road for 12 months. So it's not always the case that brand new cars are blemish free works of art. In fact it's almost never the case

That said, "generally" speaking, the sooner you get it done the less paintwork damage a detailer has to correct out.

Kim is a pro and his correction work is top notch, so he will do a great job on it whenever you take it to him.

Cheers

Dan

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks Dan that's good to know ill def ring them tomorrow and find out
    Last edited by Caffeine Fiend; 11-11-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    DGR Coilovers |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12