User Tag List

Thread: Crazy about dents!!!

Default Crazy about dents!!!

Im not sure if this has been discussed before, but i just wanna know if anyone has ever had a badluck as bad as me..

Been goin back and forth for at least 5 times in the past 5months to dent masters in osborne park.I dont know what the hell is this, but everytime i got one dent fixed (yes one dent does BOTHER me A LOT) another one comes. I remember the last time i got my dent fixed was nearly 2 weeks ago. Found out this morning that ive got ANOTHER dent!! Its classified pretty tiny, but i dont care about the size. What i know is there is a dent! I dont really wanna come back for the 6th time within this 5 months.

Is it the mazda 3 panel tat is just too thin and fragile?? I always try to park my car and give a good space for others not to knock my bloody car. But i guess ppl just dont respect enough other ppl's properties.

Ive been praying (literally praying) and ask God if He can make me care LESS about the dent in my car..because everytime im reminded about the dent, my heart break into pieces.

I thing i should just live with it for now. Not that im stingy or anything, but ive been spending more than 600aud to fix all these dents for the past 5months. Yes, the price for being too perfectionist..

So am I here alone? Or anyone has a say too about dent in their car?

PUTR4 - 06 Mazda 3 MPS Sports - 07 CBR600RR
    www.putraindrawan.com

Your not a alone I can't stand any dents myself and the fact I know if it was there would bug me as well, I really had no issue with dents just appearing by themselves but like you i parked as far away as possible in carparks to avoid getting them...

So did u ended up getting rid of one everytime u see them coming or kinda waited until the dents build up and fix them all at once?

I was lucky enough to not get dents because the car was visable in the driveway at work and parked it away from everyone but did have someone hit my door on the rear and i was embrassed to drive it and couldn't wait to get it fixed quickly, but on the other hand I had a cop car open there door onto the Mr's Pajero on the drivers door and everytime I see it bugs me and NO the cop car didn't leave a note because it was them who pulled up as she walked into the shops and was brief and 5 minutes later she got back and the cop car was gone and a empty spot
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

When I was picking up the MPS, one of the dealer's sales slugs opened the door of a Navara into the side of the GFs Lancer, then denied it, even though she was sitting in the car at the time!

All she wanted was an appology, and we had to drag the Manager out to get even that...

Sadly some people just do not give a Fcuk...

Chris.

Pisses me off how immature people are nowadays when it comes to someone elses belonging. Im really tempted to go todent masters on monday. But i cant stand the embarrasement.that mike guy mustve thought that im sort of a freak or sumting

Well can't say I'm as pedantic as you, but I can't stand it either... I usually wait till there's about 5-6 then get it fixed. Once I copped one on the day it got back from dent removals ... That was annoying.

I always try and park my car next to someone who has a nice car, refuse to park near a shitty "just an A to B" car .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i try and park between a pole and a nice car... or at the end of a carpark

Quote Originally Posted by High on PSI View Post

Damn ! I pulled the door off I thought about one of these once, might be ok on a pushed in dent but a small dent from a door hitting might be harder, I'm just thinking about the dent the cop car put on the Pajero on the Mrs car.
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.