User Tag List

Thread: Product Release! CorkSport Mazdaspeed 3/Mazda 3 and Mazdaspeed 6 Rear Motor Mounts

1. Default Product Release! CorkSport Mazdaspeed 3/Mazda 3 and Mazdaspeed 6 Rear Motor Mounts

CorkSport is happy to announce a special double release of the CorkSport Mazdaspeed 3/Mazda 3 and Mazdaspeed 6 Rear Motor Mounts!

You might be asking yourself right about now, “There are a lot of motor mounts on the market, what makes yours so different?”

Excellent question!

Let’s start with the Mazdaspeed 3/Mazda 3 Rear Motor Mount. Designed as a direct replacement of the OEM motor mount, the CorkSport Rear Motor Mount provides improved handling and shifting by replacing your factory mount and rubber bushings with an upgraded mount and urethane thrust surface for added stiffness and improved driver responsiveness.

We designed the urethane thrust surface to be larger than other products on the market. We found this provides the added stiffness you desire while maintaining the comfortable ride you want and reducing the effect of NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) in your cabin.

What’s more our CorkSport Mazdaspeed 3/Mazda 3 Rear Motor Mount is a 2 for 1! We have designed the part to allow customers to easily swap between our 70 and 80 durometer urethane for an easy transition between daily driving and track days! Now you don’t have to choose comfort over handling or fork out an extra $100-$140 to have a 70 and 80 durometer rear motor mount in your arsenal, all it takes is an extra $20 and you get the best of both worlds!

The Mazdaspeed 3/Mazda 3 Rear Motor Mount is powder coated black and includes zinc coated sleeves for a durable, long lasting life. It is available for just $99.00 for the 70 durometer and $119.00 for the 70 and 80 durometer.

Now, onto the Mazdaspeed 6 Rear Motor Mount. This part has been designed as a single piece that again maintains your OEM fitment, but replaces the factory bushings with large urethane thrust surfaces for improved handling and shifting while maintaining ride quality.

This high quality, great looking part is black anodized with the zinc coated sleeves for a long lasting, durable finish. Available in 70 durometer urethane, the CorkSport Mazdaspeed 6 Rear Motor Mount has also been designed with a larger thrust surface for better handling without all the NVH associated with other stiffer and smaller urethane surfaces on the market.

You can purchase your CorkSport Mazdaspeed 6 Rear Motor Mount today from CorkSport.com for just $109.00.

Visit our site to check out all of our new and existing products for the Mazdaspeed 3, Mazda 3 and Mazdaspeed 6.

I'm interested but I'm assuming u will still get a little bit of vibration? I'm looking for better then stock feel but zero or next to zero vibration. I suspect there is no such thing tho?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mymps11 View Post
    I'm interested but I'm assuming u will still get a little bit of vibration? I'm looking for better then stock feel but zero or next to zero vibration. I suspect there is no such thing tho?
    Zero vibration, I cannot promise. I can tell you having ridden in the speed3 with the 70 durometer rear mount installed that I felt the ride was pretty smooth especially when compared to others I have ridden in with full mount replacements in, but if you are looking to stiffen with the least amount of vibration, I would recommend our inserts. Makes a world of difference with no added vibration CORKSPORT Motor Mount Insert 2010+ Mazdaspeed 3

I ordered the 70 duro but was offered the 80 as it was out of stock. Really happy with it the 80 duro is definately a lot firmer but great upgrade

We also now have the aluminum MPS 3 mount available too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CorkSport-Mazda3-MazdaSpeed-3-Rear-Race-Motor-Mount-600.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	15865