User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 6 MPS Bluetooth Hands Free Options.

Default Mazda 6 MPS Bluetooth Hands Free Options.

Hi everyone. I've been doing a bit of research into bluetooth handsfree / A2DP audio in my MPS6. Cant seem to find any device than can connect to the factory head unit. Are there any devices out there that will integrate as if it is a factory system?

When you say devices, do you mean bluetooth or hard wired? Are you trying to connect your phone or ipod?

parrot bluetooth...mki9200 - i am waiting on a cable from singapore, once it's in, i'll post a review.
    this is the only device so far i know that supports it. there was another produced by xcarlink, but not sure whether this is avaliable anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mazda6mps View Post
    parrot bluetooth...mki9200 - i am waiting on a cable from singapore, once it's in, i'll post a review.
    this is the only device so far i know that supports it. there was another produced by xcarlink, but not sure whether this is avaliable anymore.
    If you mean the company in the uk, then definitely they are in business. They are developing some GenII kit as the moment.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

I like the functions of the MKi9200, but it is far more than what I am after. I don't like the idea of a tacked on screen. I'd prefer to have no interface in the car what so ever, and only when my phone rings have to press a button on the cd player to swtich to bluetooth, then answer the call from my phone.

The xcarlink will do it, but the bluetooth is an option not the primary purpose of the device. Not sure how good it is. I have an old xcarlink which is OK connecting to an iPod but didn't have bluetooth.

Xcarlink for sale on Ebay:
    XCarlink iPod interface Mazda Honda Toyota VW Suzuki++ - eBay Adaptors, Audio, Video, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 29-Aug-10 20:58:32 AEST)