User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stereo - What Have People Done?

The Mazda 6 stockers are 5x7 so they just dropped in there. Not many choices when it comes to 5x7's. most go 6x4 with a small adapter.

The sub is the real "kicker"..noice

Pics of my HU and dash, please disregard the colour, it looks FKN terrible, but, I will paint it again one day, along with my wheels and brakes and and and everything I suppose.

Note that the LCD still works too.

here are the pics of my install so far. i have just finished the sub enclosure and will complete the amp wiring install next time im home.
    the amp is in the pics but not mounted yet.

Mods: Cobb AP Stage 2, Mazdaspeed CAI, HKS SSQ BOV, ETS TMIC Anodised Black, CPE turbo back with highflo cat, Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade, Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose, cobb stage 2 suspension,CPE engine mount,Denso ITV22 Plugs, Dashhawk,TWM Shifter base bushings, JBR shift plate, MT90 transmission fluid, blacked out badges, carbon fibre mirror covers, led rear turn signals, JL sub in custom eclosure,JL amp, Eclipse AVN763Ea, 6000K HID.

Jenx, that is some NICE work!!
    Can't wait to hear it in the flesh mate

Blog Entries

I love that install Jenx and I that HU *drool*

Hands up all those that want jenxi to start manufacturing the Sub-woofer compartments!!

Quote Originally Posted by EVILMPS View Post
    Jenx, that is some NICE work!!
    Can't wait to hear it in the flesh mate
    im looking forward to seeing how this one comes out for sound to. I know on my last car install i was really impressed with that sub and amp combo. only a different custom box size this time and different mazda... mps instead of the sp23.
    Mods: Cobb AP Stage 2, Mazdaspeed CAI, HKS SSQ BOV, ETS TMIC Anodised Black, CPE turbo back with highflo cat, Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade, Cobb Turbo Inlet Hose, cobb stage 2 suspension,CPE engine mount,Denso ITV22 Plugs, Dashhawk,TWM Shifter base bushings, JBR shift plate, MT90 transmission fluid, blacked out badges, carbon fibre mirror covers, led rear turn signals, JL sub in custom eclosure,JL amp, Eclipse AVN763Ea, 6000K HID.

how about this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oversiktbilde 3.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	915  

or this:

2003-nov2005 version

nov2005- 2008 version

and the screens still work on both versions.

questions - ask
    Last edited by Audio Express; 11-07-2009 at 02:33 PM.
    Chris Rogers
    Audio Express - Brisbane
    11 Gould Rd
    Herston Qld 4006
    07 3252 8858
    www.audioexpress.com.au
    Kanatechs Oz Distributor

Default Cheap China Mazda3 Touchscreens

I purchased a DVD/TV/Bluetooth/GPS unit to suit Mazda3 out of Hong Kong but the sound will not work. I was told to send the item back as These will not work with the Bose Premium Sound System. They only work with the standard basic system. Is there a way around this or is it a complete rewire job? I was told the Bose amp/sub will not work without the standard Bose headunit so no sound. Not counting the sound(most important thing)It looked the part but wouldn't dim when the headlights were on so was too bright for night time driving. Hence, no clock at night. Hell, we all have mobiles, no need for an incar clock. Oops, blue flashing lights. Climate control still functioned but clock and other info on the left side of the upper screen would not work. They supply a blanking plate with the unit. I have now purchased a double din Kenwood Touchscreen and would like to know anyone's ideas on amp and speaker upgrades. Cheers, Tim in Carina

you can retain the bose and dispaly you know. bose is a a lead I keep on hand here. the display controller is part of a kit that will mount that radio in place solid and secure.

see a few posts up where I put the images up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12