User Tag List

Thread: xcarlink v GB iPod link

Default xcarlink v GB iPod link

I have looked through the Group Buy info and have investgated the xcarlink through ebay.

Now that people have the Group Buy one installed, would they recommend it? If so, where do I get one (I tried google and it sent me to Chinese sites)? I heard of one that had problems and no warranty.

The xcarlink on ebay was $155 + 15 postage + 85 for Bluetooth option. This seems a lot more expensive than the groupbuy one. Are there cheaper ways to get the xcarlink than through ebay guys (sydneyinstallers).

Last question - does the xcarlink support playlists? I notice in the groupbuy notes that the chinese one does to a limited extent (6 playlists to correspond to 6 discs).
    Red '05 6MPS.

bump

Blog Entries

The XLink ones I haven't dealt with for ages now...there used to be a member on here who did a similar product but I haven't seen him for ages.

The early ones did have a limit to how many playlists you could have and also how many songs you had but I'm pretty sure the later models were fixed of this problem.

i have my old xcarlink unit avaliable for sale if you want. it does not have bluetooth. pm me if your interested.

I ended up with the Axxess unit instead for two reasons - 1. displaying song title, 2. the polaris GPS unit I have needs plugged into the CD Changer port, so I had to pick, and the gps won!

PM sent

PM responded to.