User Tag List

Thread: Need good auto Electrician in Brisbane Area to fit Tripple Gauges + Pod

1. Default Need good auto Electrician in Brisbane Area to fit Tripple Gauges + Pod

Hi All,

Need a good auto electrician to fit up the 3 gauges and for me to finalise the dash pod install.

Also, is there anyone in Brissy who also has the CP-E tripple gauge pod and wanting to get it done at the same time?
    ------------------------------ Double post merged ------------------------------
    And once again replying to my own thread...

I'm all booked in at APC early next week to get the gauges put in! Ah Cant wait to get the baby fitted up and running!
    Last edited by Wardski; 07-01-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Double post merged

Nice!

Dont forget to post some piccies and gives a review from the service at APC.

3. Default

I can give you a review of their service already.. They are top notch... They installed my Xede and did the tune.

I will however see if they're still up there with the best. I'm thinking I might get an oil and filter change too, while they're working on the pods

I am using APC for my 6 - seem good.

Also, there is a good mobile electrical/sound guy called Steve B%%%% - PM me for his details.

Good for all electrical and sound stuff and understands our cars and is well priced. Best thing is he comes to your workplace.

He has done my sound deadening, speakers, power for CarPC and will soon be doing amp and rewire.

5. Default

Had APC do the whole install for me. They did a great job, and I'm totally wrapped

The whole wire in, plus accessories cost around the $350 mark. Not cheap, but they did the lot for me, so I cannt complain. It was also their first wire in job on an MPS like this, so they were not familliar with the sensor locations.

If anyone else goes there to have AFR, Oil pressure and boost gauges installed, it will take 1/2 as much time as my experience, which will definately cut the costs. I'd say allow $200 for the work.

PICS !! we want to see it !! all lit up... and pretty....

Blog Entries