User Tag List

Thread: APEXi RSM for MPS3

Default APEXi RSM for MPS3

I have an Apexi RSM and was just wondering if it is possible to fit this to my 3? It's the blue face one if you need to know. (Edited- sold it instead)
    Last edited by 2XS; 05-02-2009 at 08:40 PM.

I have one in my car. I can't remember seeing the MPS in the instruction. Maybe download the latest instruction to see if it in there?

If that fails, maybe the wiring diagram from your computer should tell you which wired to tap into. Off memory you only need the speed and rev from the computer and can take power and ground elsewhere.

Yeah, can't find info anywhere. I'll wait till 2moro when the tuning shops open up, try to find out then. Thanks.

Hi guys,
    I have a MPS6 and would like to put my RSM meter into it. any pointers on installing it or where to place the meter?

Don't buy one.

Get a DashHawk instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyMPS View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have a MPS6 and would like to put my RSM meter into it. any pointers on installing it or where to place the meter?
    In opposition to what 2XS said, in my opinion dash hawks are only useful if you have the knowledge to understand what it's showing you. Otherwise from what I've seen on numerous threads here all they do is promote confusion and paranoyer.

Apexi speed meters are fantastic for measuring performance and showing an accurate speedo. And disconnecting or even adding a speed limiter (had one on my gti-r)
    Some will argue that they aren't accurate at measuring performance. Well they are the type of people who are only interested in numbers and bragging.
    You can measure your time, modify, measure again and see the difference.
    Numbers aren't important.

Scan gauge is also good for accurate speedo and as a trip computer, and a few other gauges (intake temp, water temp etc) that the average person does understand.