User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tuning in Melbourne

I got my exhaust finished today, I just need the intake and standback put in and I'm good to go too.
    Could get those things done by RE on the day or if you wanna do install day for everyones stuff on ANZAC monday?

shouldnt take too long for your mods - better off you doing it rather than paying someone to do it! + im happy to help out

3. Default

Yeah i'm getting it done at auto xcess, they have done an mps6 before. Someone from here apparently?

So looks like everyone is getting pretty close to getting their tune which is good.

Is it pretty easy to install the standback with a pnp. Was thinking i could get it put in at the same time it gets tuned.

doesnt take long at all to fit the SB + PNP!
    id fit it now though just to check as my PNP had an issue so had to get it replaced. Kept throwing a CEL can help you install next week if we all catch up

Install day on ANZAC monday looks to be the best meet up time for installs... I'd offer my garage but hardly fits my car atm with all the crap in it lol

Anyone cleaner then me?

Afraid not, renovations at my place atm.

7. Default

Hey guys, any update on who is ready to get tuned? I'm ready to go and CEL free!

Krnage, have you managed to get your mid pipe arranged?

Let me know time frames etc and we'll see what we can arrange...

cheers

I'd be ready but I think my stock BOV is leaking.. might be the piping...

I'm gonna fix that then ready to go, depends what needs to be done for time frame... think i'll need to get parts from USA so yeah

havent kept up to date with my mid pipe but thinking i potentialy can skip it for now
    but not sure if ive got the money to tune - as in, I may use the money for other things (not for the car) so im up in the air atm

glad you got your CEL fixed

I emailed that etuner guy about getting the haltech installed and he still hasnt emailed me... I must be cursed nobody I have ever emailed about tuning has ever replied!

11. Default

I was thinking of maybe going through chequered tuning for the tune. Might see if i can arrange something in the next few weeks. He is one of the best in melbourne and will do the mps3's no problem.

Let me know if anyone might be ready in a week or 2 for a tune.

etuner replied to me but not always right away..

Chequered only has a FWD dyno so not usable for all of use and kinda defents the group tune effort

13. Default

True, just a shame to see my standback not being used. Still would be great to go to etuner all together, just think everyones timeframes are pretty spread a part which is a bummer.

I could get my standback tuned now I guess... I wanted to get a larger intake pipe but don't know if that would change the tune much

I'm gonna order from PG this weekend prob so if you can sit on ya hands till I get that then that would be awesome, then at least we could go two by two

If you get the larger intake pipe after the tune I'm pretty sure you will have to get it retuned.

I got my bit of silicon pipe however its just a tiny bit too small :S So I guess I got to try again. Once I have that it should take me too long to get the rest of the meth kit in. Then I need the haltech patched in and I am good to go. Was hoping etuner could put it in, as I see he has installed a haltech into a MPS6 before anyway. One day he will reply to my email and I will know how much that will cost.

16. Default

Had a chat to Chequered tuning today , am very confident in trent and they are still doing a good price for me. They can do it this saturday arvo which is great. I work about 78hrs a week seven days but have this sat arvo off so i booked it in.

I'll let you guys know how it goes and hopefully give you guys figures to compare.

Very exited!

what time you getting it done - send me a sms tomorrow if you get a chance with info as I'd like to take a look/watch when it goes in

Hey kccortez how did the tuning go? Im curious how much it ended up costing and what your results were!

Kev's tuning is not till next week, would have joined but someone hit the mrs car so have to hold off on tuning till her car is back

20. Default

Trent from chequered is back in a few days from holiday and have reebooked for the 2nd of june as i have the whole day off.

Will let you guys know how it goes!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast