User Tag List

Thread: Ap race tuner

Default Ap race tuner

Hey guys,

Just downloaded the ap racer tuner software, I'm just tying to install it and I'm having issues.

Now when I try to install the program it asks for the ap to be connected. I have done that but it won't pick up the ap. it just sits there continually telling me to connect ap.

Help please. :s

Quote Originally Posted by MPS86 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just downloaded the ap racer tuner software, I'm just tying to install it and I'm having issues.

Now when I try to install the program it asks for the ap to be connected. I have done that but it won't pick up the ap. it just sits there continually telling me to connect ap.

Help please. :s
    Installed the AP manager and updated to latest firmware?
    '05 6 MPS | BNR S3 | JBR 3.5" Intake | Corksport Airbox | CP-E 3.25" TMIC | M2 DP | CP-E CBE | CP-E/TT Diff Mounts | Autotech HPFP Internals | JBR REM, PMM, TMM | SURE Shortcut | SURE Countershift | SURE Anchors | Denso ITV22s | JBR TIGs | EGR Delete | Coolant Bypass | PTP Inj Seals | MD OCC | H&R Springs | Bilstein B8 Shocks | Car-LED Tails | Badgeless Grille | 6000k HIDs | OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 +48

Default Ap race tuner

Yea ive Done that.

Default Ap race tuner

As well as this issue were are the maps that I can download? R they the ones on the cobb site or are there maps in the race tuner? As I can't find a the protege garage full intake stage 1 map. Little help please

Default Ap race tuner

They are on the Cobb site look under your car model

did you tell windows that the cobb driver was safe? Mine cracked it at me and refused to recognise the AP till I removed every trace of it and then re-installed as admin, now it works no worries.

Default Ap race tuner

Yea I think it was just having one of those days. Just tries to install again and it worked first go. Now to just find some maps for the 2xs intake and tip I have.

Default Re: Ap race tuner

Quote Originally Posted by MPS86 View Post
    As well as this issue were are the maps that I can download? R they the ones on the cobb site or are there maps in the race tuner? As I can't find a the protege garage full intake stage 1 map. Little help please
    Use the cork sport map for the pg intake. Its the closest match for the inside diameter. I did this for the last 12 months no issues

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Default Ap race tuner

Ok thanks for that jmac

Default Ap race tuner

And one quick question, what is the diff between the 98ron map and the intake + tih 98 map as from what I have read they r very very similar

Default Re: Ap race tuner

Think it's just the amount if ignition timing

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2