User Tag List

Thread: GEN 2 Luxury MPS3 HID lamp's

Default GEN 2 Luxury MPS3 HID lamp's

Does anyone know the replacement bulb type for the Luxury bi xenon lamps?

I'm curious as im considering replacing the lamps for a higher colour temprature ?

I replaced mine
    I'll find out what they were coz I forgot

Only problem, bumper an headlights need to be removed to replace bulbs!!

Peter "SLIXX"

Found it and this
    D2S bulbs
    Hope it helps

http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=266949

Peter "SLIXX"

Thanks heaps I also just found a new app for OSRAM lamps that gives you listings of what lamps go where on many vehicles. Vehicle Light on the App store go get it! =)

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    Very useful. Thanks Pete, do you happen to know what strength the standard headlight bulbs are, i'm thinking of going 6000K but wanna make sure this is an upgrade with the look. I recently installed 6K HID fogs and they're white/blue. Now the headlights look toooo white .
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION

Quote Originally Posted by MPSBNE View Post
    Very useful. Thanks Pete, do you happen to know what strength the standard headlight bulbs are, i'm thinking of going 6000K but wanna make sure this is an upgrade with the look. I recently installed 6K HID fogs and they're white/blue. Now the headlights look toooo white .
    From
    Memory it'll be between 4500-5000k for OEM

I have 6000k and they are a bit harder to see in the rain (not dangerous) but when I look at the front I'm happy they now match my LEDs fogs and parkers, which is the look I was looking for.

Peter "SLIXX"
    Last edited by slixx; 28-05-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Snapped by Tangcla - FB Page
    Currently RaydTuned
    Lots of love from 2XS Racing & Dan's Garage Detailing

Quote Originally Posted by slixx View Post
    From
    Memory it'll be between 4500-5000k for OEM

I have 6000k and they are a bit harder to see in the rain (not dangerous) but when I look at the front I'm happy they now match my LEDs fogs and parkers, which is the look I was looking for.

Peter "SLIXX"
    Thanks mate!
    2XS RACING $ CORKSPORT $ MAGNAFLOW $ ​UNSURE MOTORSPORTS $ COBB $ INJEN $ FULCRUM $ FEDERAL TYRES $ VISUAL GARAGE $ ADVANCED PERFORMANCE CENTRE $ B C M $ NGK $ STRATIFIED $ AUTOTECH $ DBA $ REMSA $ DGR $ MORIMOTO $ JBR $ FUSION