View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Titanium Grey MPS6

he journey begins with the purchase of a new MPS6 in December 2006...

Before this car I had a Pulsar SSS- great car that i treated like absolute crap and it just would not stop...I even went 35,000km without a service and it was still running pretty good...

When I started looking at cars, I first started looking at an imported EVO 7, but it was just to basic (I had had regular access to an EVO 6 at this time so knew what they were like performance wise)- great for performance ...

Updated 13-12-2008 at 11:14 AM by shinslinger66

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 5 days to go... 5 days to go....

Waiting end of license restrictions. Going on hols as soon as can, which is going to start in Noosa. Haven't considered where I'll go from there. Might find a cabin to stay at along the coast somewhere for a week and then travel south...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Learing to Launch @ 7000rpm

Well I took it out the other day to get down "The Launch" that I have heard about so many times from fellow enthusis and watching too much Utube. . @ 7000rpm.

Well that was the first time I've spun all 4 And man does this thing dance.. . gets the little chirp chirp dance then BANG! Traction! 0-100kph in 6.3 seconds . . . i dont have the mods yet! and i can prob change faster but it was fun ...

Updated 19-01-2009 at 07:12 PM by JestaT (dif pic)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Servicing Woes

Well after waiting since before Xmas for parts to arrive for warranty issues found during the 30000km service, the car went in last week. Three days it was in there, and I ran around in a little blue Mazda2... not a bad car actually. Bit slow though...

Picked it up Saturday morning, all the issues seem to be sorted. Except there are now 4 new issues - worst being an exhaust leak in the engine bay that vents poisonous fumes into the passenger cabin. Also careless damage inside the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. All fixed

Well, credit to them, they fixed it all pretty quickly. Had the car dropped back to me this evening.

Exhaust leak fixed, new alarm wiring harness fitted to fix the alarm, and a new stereo fitted to fix the scratched faceplate.

And the car looooooks great. Been nicely cleaned inside and out too.

So I'm a lot happier than I was on the weekend! Although would have been nice it it hadn't all needed doing! Ah well, such is life.

Edit: BONUS! ...

Updated 20-01-2009 at 07:40 PM by Swallowtail

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast