User Tag List

Thread: Mazda 3 MPS Luxury - Must See

Default Mazda 3 MPS Luxury - Must See

Item: Sept 2009 Mazda 3 MPS Luxury
    Item Condition: Great Condition, Well looked after, Always services on time, Washed weekly, Always garaged
    Reason for selling: Got a company car, Mortgage could use the funds!
    Price and price conditions: Asking $25,000ono
    Extra Info:

Car is standard and the only modification it ever had was a turbosmart BOV which annoyed me, so i got rid of it, Car has done nearly 70,000kms which is all highway, I do a 150km round trip to work each day, with 90% of it being freeway

Has all the luxury features like, Cruise control, Push button start, xenon auto turning lights, auto lights on/off, Auto lock when leaving car with keys, Smart turn (touch stalk for lane change indicators) BOSE Stereo with 9 speakers, Reverse sensors, bluetooth phone and audio streaming, aux input, Powered tinted inside mirror

Still under new car warranty with road side assist included.

The car, when purchased new was purchased with the following addons
    - Mazda Mechanical Protection Plan Until 3/9/2015 / 175,000kms
    - Additional 1 Year Factory Mazda Warranty until 3/9/2013 / Unlimited kms
    - Amantti Deluxe Paint Protection with Lifetime Warranty
    - Amantti Leather Protection with Lifetime Warranty
    - Amantti UV Free Window Tint with Lifetime Warranty

Car is in really good condition, I travel 150kms round trip per day for for work, with 90% being on the freeway in 6th which is why it has the kms on it
    Car is well looked after and not mistreated,, Always serviced by my local Mazda dealer who know the car very well and are happy to report on its condition

Why so cheap you ask?
    tyres are due for replacement
    service is due shortly
    rego is due in sept

Been an enjoyable car to own, as was my Gen 1 and will miss it alot

Pictures:

Pics

Last edited by buzurk; 02-07-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buzurk View Post
    Item: Sept 2009 Mazda 3 MPS Luxury
    Item Condition: Great Condition, Well looked after, Always services on time, Washed weekly, Always garaged
    Reason for selling: Got a company car, Mortgage could use the funds!
    Price and price conditions: Asking $28,000 - Please advise me if i am pricing this car correctly
    Extra Info:

Car is standard and the only modification it ever had was a turbosmart BOV which annoyed me, so i got rid of it,

Has all the luxury features like, Cruise control, Push button start, xenon auto turning lights, auto lights on/off, Auto lock when leaving car with keys, Smart turn (touch stalk for lane change indicators) BOSE Stereo with 9 speakers, Reverse sensors, bluetooth phone and audio streaming, aux input, Powered tinted inside mirror

Still under new car warranty with road side assist included.

The car, when purchased new was purchased with the following addons
    - Mazda Mechanical Protection Plan Until 3/9/2015 / 175,000kms
    - Additional 1 Year Factory Mazda Warranty until 3/9/2013 / Unlimited kms
    - Amantti Deluxe Paint Protection with Lifetime Warranty
    - Amantti Leather Protection with Lifetime Warranty
    - Amantti UV Free Window Tint with Lifetime Warranty

Car is in really good condition, I travel 150kms round trip per day for for work, with 90% being on the freeway in 6th which is why it has the kms on it
    Car is well looked after and not mistreated,, Always serviced by my local Mazda dealer who know the car very well and are happy to report on its condition

Tyres are currently close to indicators however i will be replacing these shortly, or can negotiate with buyer on this in case they would like to fit a particular tyre of choice

Been an enjoyable car to own, as was my Gen 1 and will miss it alot
    Clean looking car! Good luck with the sale.

Just a heads up - there's no indication of the odo reading - unless im going blind.

Sorry, Updated

Price dropped to $25k ono