User Tag List

Thread: Chrome Gen II 3mps Fuel Cover - Genuine Mazda Part

1. Default Chrome Gen II 3mps Fuel Cover - Genuine Mazda Part

Item: Chrome Fuel Cover - Genuine Mazda part
    Item Condition: Great, no scratches/ marks
    Reason for selling: Chrome is not my thing, bought the car 2nd hand
    Price and price conditions: $200 neg - Mazda reckons it's worth $500...
    Extra Info: It fits Gen II 3 MPS, not sure if it would fit a normal 3, probably would - I don't see why not.
    Pictures: Attachment 10973
    Last edited by 21MPS; 09-05-2012 at 10:08 PM.

500$!!! lol i have no idea what kinda offer to make to that.... picture isnt working but intrested

These go for $90 on ebay, I had one on my old car and yeah, Mazda said it was a $500 part, I laughed and said $90 on ebay from the US... the guy looked shocked...

4. Default

Ok I have tried to attach the picture again.... As for making an offer, If you buy it from me you don't pay postage and you get it sooner haha you're welcome to do some research though and make an offer based on that, it's just sitting on the shelf in the garage here (wrapped in plastic of course)...

IMG_1368.jpg

I also got chrome door handles which I'll probably have removed soon because I'd like to paint my wheels black and the chrome/ black thing clashes a little on my blue beastling... I think you can see the handles in the pic too.

You need to list a price for you sale item, this isn't ebay, please fix your thread.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    These go for $90 on ebay, I had one on my old car and yeah, Mazda said it was a $500 part, I laughed and said $90 on ebay from the US... the guy looked shocked...
    Cheapest one I found that actually ships to Australia from the US is $140.... Genuine Mazda part that is, there are a lot for the sedan 3 and MX 5 up but not a lot for the 3 hatch.

oh ok out of my budget for now, getting DP and AP today =P