User Tag List

Thread: Full set of ISC Coilovers with 12 months warranty for sale

Default Full set of ISC Coilovers with 12 months warranty for sale

Hi Guys,
    I am Reluctantly selling my new ISC Coil overs, see ISC COILOVERS to read up about them, lots of reviews can be found by a simple google search.

I got them on friday 9th and installed them on saturday 10th sept. The car handles like its on rails, just awesome,but the ride is considerably stiffer than factory, even with the dampening turned all the way to soft. I like it, but my little 4year old girl doesn't :-( , hence my reason for selling and reinstalling my stock ones. Unfortunately I don't have time to take my car to the track to really get the full use out of these. So the details are below.

Adjustable damper 32 settings, 16 soft 16 hard
    Height adjustable, height is adjusted by twisting the strut housing, so you can adjust the height without affecting spring rate, like most of the more expensive coil overs. Cheaper coilovers usually only allow height adjustment by dropping or raising the spring perch. At lowest height the car sits extremely low with stock wheels tucked well inside guards, no guard rolling needed, at full height, it will sit at stock height.
    Spring rates are 8kg front and 6kg rear
    Full 12 months warranty, I only just got them, and I have confirmed this with ISC as well. I will provide you with the original receipt too.

Price: $1100 plus postage, buyer can pick up from me as well, im based near Villawood in Sydney.

Buyer will certainly not be disappointed (unless you have a fussy little four year old like me).These are currently still on the car till the weekend after next when I can spare some time to swap it back so if you are local and want to see what these babys can do, then PM Me.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Please note that its coil overs for GEN 1 MPS 3

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Forgot to include phone number: 0424 420 461
    FUZ - Black '06 Mazda 3 MPS
    ======================
    Visit BruiserFightWear.com.au for cool TAPOUT clothing

Moderator, please kill this thread I will repost using the correct template (sorry for the stuff around)...

Shouldn't need to kill the thread, just modify your original post according to the template guidelines

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk