User Tag List

Thread: Introducing the new owner of OzMPSclub

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Introducing the new owner of OzMPSclub

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that we have found a new home for OzMPSclub that will ensure the wealth of information we have built over the years will be safe!

I'd like you all to join me in congratulating @Nexus (aka James) who has taken over the ownership and running of the forum a few weeks ago.

James has been with us for nearly as long as the site has been around and brings with him a wealth of IT and car knowledge. The perfect combo for a forum owner!

Myself, Doug and Justin are happy we've found someone who will maintain the site and keep it up well into the future.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Forum Staff who have helped over the years. We certainly couldn't have done it without you!!

It's the community as a whole that has made me proud of OzMPSclub. There are relationships that have been formed here that would never have happened if OzMPSclub didn't exist and for that, I'm so grateful

All the best to James (Nexus) and the OzMPSclub family.

Cheers,
    Rowan
    2014 Mk7 Golf R | DSG | Reflex Silver | Leather | Drive Assist | Bi-Xenon Headlights
    1981 Lincoln Town Car | Auto | 80s Cream | 90s brown interior | 5.0L V8 | Currently no working headlights

Blog Entries

Hi everyone and thankyou. To Rowan and Doug especially and also all the staff sponsors and members.

My intentions are to maintain the site for members and anyone with an MPS to benefit from. I'll be prepared to step up with something new in the event that Mazda surprise us all by actually releasing something with an MPS badge, and in the meantime, as with the vehicles we all love, OzMPSclub will be maintained and maybe have a few modifications installed.

I'm pleased to be of service to the community.

Good to hear and good luck

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Great to see!

-Derrick

Good luck and all the best!